Who is winning S15?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Definitely the 40 mins format is screwing this season. Great cast and challenges but everytime an episode finishes I am like, what? Already? :interestinga:

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Mocchi said:

Definitely the 40 mins format is screwing this season. Great cast and challenges but everytime an episode finishes I am like, what? Already? :interestinga:

Yeah. I agree. MTV truly ****ed up drag race 

• Like 1

Sugar being Trisha on Snatch Game is one thing - but making a whole collab with her as if she doesn’t have a track record of racism/transphobia/antisemitic talking points/etc… yikes. Maybe people really don’t change… :awkney:

• LMAO 1

bionic
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

Sugar being Trisha on Snatch Game is one thing - but making a whole collab with her as if she doesn’t have a track record of racism/transphobia/antisemitic talking points/etc… yikes. Maybe people really don’t change… :awkney:

they have also got an upcoming collab with james charles

buy bionic
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

bionic

Twitter, Insta etc need to implement a function where users can make claims not to be automatically suspended if they get mass reported (as is happening here)

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

Ororo Munroe
8 hours ago, MessyTop said:

The fans need to chill out…. Just from the preview…

this is insane, how can you watch a show about drag queens and not being able to enjoy some of their shade, banters etc? are those people crazy or what, I don’t understand 

Mistress is probably one of the best queens we’ve had in awhile on the show, but ofc fans need to bully her, because she says whatever she wants to their poor pretty girls lol. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me
  • Thanks 5

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*
bionic

these short eps arent doing it for me. maybe its also that aside from sasha the cast is cute but basic in every way. just can't warm to luxx

Spoiler

sad to see amethyst go. she had a lot of pteotnai but we were just not seeing it. she got bodied in that lipsync tho. next week is SURELY aura's time to go home. maybe spice but i got a feeling they're going to drag her to the final competitive episode like miss vanjie on s11.

buy bionic

2 hours ago, bionic said:

these short eps arent doing it for me. maybe its also that aside from sasha the cast is cute but basic in every way. just can't warm to luxx

Hide contents

sad to see amethyst go. she had a lot of pteotnai but we were just not seeing it. she got bodied in that lipsync tho. next week is SURELY aura's time to go home. maybe spice but i got a feeling they're going to drag her to the final competitive episode like miss vanjie on s11.

Luxx is an extremely talented and versatile queen, and serves amazing fashion as also seen this week, but I've never seen a contestant on this show praise themselves as much as she does. I practically never comment on Twitter but when I commented on her post last week giving her props and just suggesting if maybe she expressed her self-confidence in a different way some people would receive her better she immediately blocked me. Which shows to me that she truly doesn't care about fans who don't immediately drop everything and praise her. Which is a shame because otherwise I would root for her, but why would I root for someone so unwilling to listen to viewers opinions they don't like when there are 15 other queens who present themselves confidently without constantly having to tell those around them how talented they think they are. 

• Like 2
  • Shook 2

Levine

Can this show become less predictable? Never an ounce of a surprise. I'm sorry for Amethys and to me she won that lipsync. Selina (which I can't stand from day 0) did the same tired old ass moves that everyone does, so boring and predictable.

Cute episode, the winner deserved it, Sasha keep going strong, Malaysa being priased again while doing mediocre (mediocre Snatch Game and that outfit was HORRID), Anetra still transparent.

Mistress and Loosy are definitely on my stan list. It was love at the first sight for the first, but Loosy is conquering my heart one episode at the time (which is what I hoped Anetra would do).

Reading challenge and Snatch Game too, being one of the most praised and loved challenges I think you should do them when you have AT LEAST 6-7 queens otherwise it happens what is happening right now: it become forgettable.

My bet is that the next three to go are Aura, Jaxx and Selina. The first one tho is a great dancer tho? so who could beat her? Anetra? 

• Like 1

were Robin and Malaysia in the top?? I was shook. Robin I thought would be bottom 3 and they're like woww we love it with the foam cushion sticking out from under ur shoulder pad

• Like 1

alsemanche

The winner and bottom 2 were correct but I don't see how Jax was in the bottom 3 instead of some safe queens... even Robin was worse pls.

Also I thought Loosey was gonna be in the top for sure wtf? Her look was perfectly made and looked great on her.

But anyway Luxe ate them all up, that look was STUNNING. Sasha's was also sooo good. No one really bombed horribly tbh.

Salina's lipsync was great too. Amethyst leaving was no surprise :rip: im surprised she lasted this long if anything.

Soft, soothing, and succulent