• Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
13 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

If this is real um…. why would they cut it 

Hide contents

Bc production doesn’t like when the contestants one up them. 

• Like 5

Taylucifer
5 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

That lipsync was so good tho 

right! I was throughly entertained 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Taylucifer
Spoiler

I kinda think they should have had one winner from each snatch game or something idk, I get it would be harder to throw the twins in the bottom but Mistress really deserved a win, she was funny as.

Anyway rip to Sugar I think everyone predicted Spice to stay and they only really need one of them to make it far to solidify their place in the fandom 

1989 (TV) is out NOW
  • Like 1

tomsches

Great episode despite its length. The only thing that seemed rushed today was Looseys coming out story. The tops and bottoms were clear but I think Aura should have gone home. I dislike her so much, Loosey grew on me this after this episode. Finally another good snatch game with a lot of characters that I actually know. I think they should stop doing fake characters like the devil, the boogeyman, Virgin Mary etc. it seems like a cheap cop out because they can just do what they want instead of actually doing an impersonation. 

Edited by tomsches
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

AndiGaga

WHAT JUST HAPPEND :patrizia:

i LOOOOVE Sugar, it was waaay to eary to kick her out

Robin Fierce & Aura should have been the bottom 2, the twin lipsync was to eary (we all knew it was gonna come though)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Levine

Welp yes I can admit now that this episode was too short, like 40 minutes? LMAO

Anyway, I always say this every season but I can't help it: I HATE Snatch Game. I know I'm like the only one in the world, but I hate it. It' s stupid, too long, boring, cringy and in my opinion doesn't showcase anything like you can impersonate a celebraty...ok and?

But anyway, it was a cute snatch game, not in even in the top 7 of the best ones but it was cute. Mystress and the girl who win were the obvious best. I'm glad Mystress called out Marcia that out of nowhere she said she was the second BITCH with that outfit? with Rupaul telling you AGAIN to step your drag up? lmao

I unfortunately I agree with the bottoms. I thought the Sugar and Spice lipsync would have arrived like half the show but here we are on the third episode.
The lipsync was good and Spice righftul won because Sugar fell on her ass a bunch of times. I ADORED them in the Untucked, they finally opened up a little bit and they were both very sweet.

Another queen who has to step up is Robin Fierce like where are you, girl? and in Untucked I love the vulnerability of Malaysia, it made me respect her (she was staring to get on my nerves).

allanrocks

I loved this season’s Snatch game. Anything is better than the cringe fest we had last season lmao. Loosey LaDuca made me laugh so hard, totally loved her. I liked the episode overall, but I def think that Aura should have been in the bottom.

• Thanks 4

Juanlittlem

This was a good Snatch Game! I feel like the first round was weaker than the second and there were some characters that had zero part on it but overall it was okay. I agree with the bottom and the winner and I think this could've been a double elimination 'cause... they just did the same thing? I guess Ru couldn't remember their names and just said the one that came up to his head first.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1

MaybeKermit
36 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

has there been a queen with a worst snatch game performance than this week's bottom 2?

Havent watched it yet but S3-5 had some horrible horrible snatch games lmao, Beyonce/Gaga/Katy Perry hahahahaa

• Thanks 1

MessyTop

Is a shame the episodes are short. We don’t get to know the queens, I miss when Ru does a walkthrough and talks about the choice of character for snatch games. 
Some dolls didn’t even get to say a word in the episode, we are not getting to know them, so I’m not invested in half of the cast. 

• Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, r4therupbeat said:

has there been a queen with a worst snatch game performance than this week's bottom 2?

Yvie and Brooke Lynn Hytes were both awful lmao

Edited by deactivated001
  • Thanks 1

tomsches

Am I the only one who thought that Amethyst's comment about Ru's "tan" very cringey?

Also, did "Gorgena Ramsey" even say a word in the snatch game?

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*