Who is winning S15?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Ok, this episode was... Weird? I don't like these acting challenges but this one was so weird cause I still don't know what was going on :cryga:

I can only say, Marcia and Anetra forever :worship2:

skaxboy
6 hours ago, alsemanche said:

The runtime is a mess... how are you gonna fit 15 queens in 40 minutes? By butchering the edit, that's how. We barely got to see the challenge prep for the first 2 groups (and the way they cut from the werk room to that was horrendous), the runway was too rushed and choppy, the judging felt like it didnt even happen... but they still managed to fit a discussion about religion that took up 50 minutes :bear: Also i can't at michelle directing by telling queens to "do it better" like... give them actual directions lol

Anw

Only Anetra's group was very good in this challenge sadly. The other too were a mess. Only Loosey made me actually laugh from the other 2 (lowkey wish she kept the character for snatch game, she seems to do Dolly well tbh). Sasha absolutely killed it, the neck thing cracked me up every time. 

The runway was good, expected better looks from some people. Sasha once again destroyed everyone else. Poppy's look was... something :air: and I didn't like Jax's look at all, idk why they praised it. 

The bottom 2 felt correct, and i wouldn't have minded either of them leaving. I really don't care for them on the show and they're very forgettable sadly. 

Excited for snatch game but also... it's gonna be a mess if they're gonna do a reading challenge, a 2 part snatch game, AND a runway in 40 minutes :rip:

Idk if y'all saw it in the preview but someone (i think it was one of the twins? Not sure) is dressed as 

Hide contents

Gaga's 2009 VMA??

I think it was Amethyst. I just rewatched the preview and Michelle says “it was a big jar of WTF” then cuts to that outfit. Then Mistress says “Amethyst, you know what they say, three strikes and you’re out.” Perhaps the category is Iconic VMA looks. 

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | Episode 3 on 1/20 | *use spoiler tag*
Ladle Ghoulash
On 1/10/2023 at 1:20 AM, Concertaholic said:

I think Anetra is sooo cute out of drag. I wish he lived in my city so I could scoop him up :giveup:

VERY THIS 

obsessed w the twins, episode was wayyy too short.. the first 2 an hour and this one 20 min less.. I hated it. but it was a fun episode, agreed w most of the judging. Replace someone in the top w Sugar bc she carried her whole team a LOT

eliminated girl gave nothing, but her talent show was fun

Edited by weed
  • Like 1

bionic
48 minutes ago, weed said:

obsessed w the twins, episode was wayyy too short.. the first 2 an hour and this one 20 min less.. I hated it. but it was a fun episode, agreed w most of the judging. Replace someone in the top w Sugar bc she carried her whole team a LOT

eliminated girl gave nothing, but her talent show was fun

my head says "i prefer spice" but my heart says "#teamsugar". LOL. i am not a fan of their strut or the voice they use (even more intolerable than jaymes mansfield's drag voice). maybe its a bratz thing im too poor to understand

buy bionic
  • Love 1

BUtterfield 8

So Poppy was at Roscoe’s yesterday and she admitted that she tested positive for COVID 2 weeks before filming DR and since she was still testing positive she put chapstick up her nose to get a positive test 

she’s actually insane to say that out loud…

• Shook 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, bionic said:

my head says "i prefer spice" but my heart says "#teamsugar". LOL. i am not a fan of their strut or the voice they use (even more intolerable than jaymes mansfield's drag voice). maybe its a bratz thing im too poor to understand

same I love Spice's drag more but Sugar is an angel!! both amazing. Love their voice a lot more than Jaymes lol can't stand that one.

badfaith
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

So Poppy was at Roscoe’s yesterday and she admitted that she tested positive for COVID 2 weeks before filming DR and since she was still testing positive she put chapstick up her nose to get a positive test 

This! I was like, did you have to say that in public girl? Yikes

omg the runway theme next week must be VMAs!!!! Amethyst dressed exactly as Gaga, the show is on MTV now!! very excited to see what everyone wears, and what Irene would've worn

Did any of you read the spoilers? I always do lol 

Spoiler

spoiler alert!!!

Spoiler

I am so devastated at next weeks elimination.. GOD!!! it'll be heartbreaking. I am very excited for the lip sync however, sugar vs spice :fatcat: also very excited at snatch game!! but so fking sad lol :((( 

AndiGaga

Waaaay to rushed for so many queens

Once there are only less than 10 left it will be better, but thats a long way to go lol

bionic
10 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Thought she was having her own Jenna Ortega moment

buy bionic

Juanlittlem
9 hours ago, weed said:

Did any of you read the spoilers? I always do lol 

I always do read them but I always forget about them. Apparently next week runway is called

Spoiler

Beautiful nightmare :ohwell: or at least those are the spoilers.

I do think Amethyst looks like Gaga at MTV 2009 but I can't tell who Mistress Isabelle Brooks would be :derpga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*