104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Borislshere

I’ve been binge watching the older seasons to prepare. I’m so ready for more drag race. 
also fun fact: Jorgeous from last season is apart of my extended family. He and my sister used to have dance battles at family events 😭

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

bionic
10 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I’ve been binge watching the older seasons to prepare. I’m so ready for more drag race. 
also fun fact: Jorgeous from last season is apart of my extended family. He and my sister used to have dance battles at family events 😭

i don't think i have any comments that are kind about jorgeous

buy bionic
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

i don't think i have any comments that are kind about jorgeous

Thanks for making me aware of that? :laughga:

• LMAO 2

bionic
Just now, Borislshere said:

Thanks for making me aware of that? :laughga:

oop there was supposed to be a whole second half of that post that didnt make me look like a lunatic :saladga: 

buy bionic
  • LMAO 6

BUtterfield 8

I’m confused isn’t Drag Race usually an hour and a half on tv? If this is premiering at 9 pm ET does that mean Drag Race is gonna start airing at 7:30 pm ET?

bionic
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m confused isn’t Drag Race usually an hour and a half on tv? If this is premiering at 9 pm ET does that mean Drag Race is gonna start airing at 7:30 pm ET?

i think its only an hour from what i saw on reddit

buy bionic

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

i think its only an hour from what i saw on reddit

Well…. SH*T

Edited by BUtterfield 8

Stephen

Yea it's annoying that the episodes are shorter but on the other hand we're returning to the seasons 1-9 episode length. It's weirdly nostalgic to me. :ally:

Ladle Ghoulash
56 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Yea it's annoying that the episodes are shorter but on the other hand we're returning to the seasons 1-9 episode length. It's weirdly nostalgic to me. :ally:

Low key wish we would return to the Seasons 1-9 season length :interestinga:

• Like 1

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | Premieres Tonight! *use spoiler tag*
Stephen

S15 E1 · One Night Only Part 1

PREMIERE

60 min · Jan 6, 2023

Part 1 of the epic two part premiere. A new cast of queens, competing to be crowned America's Next Drag Superstar, must show off their performance skills in a talent show. Superstar singer Ariana Grande guest judges.

S15 E2 · One Night Only Part 2

60 min · Jan 6, 2023

A new cast of queens, competing to be crowned America's Next Drag Superstar, must show off their performance skills in a talent show; singer Ariana Grande guest judges.

S15 E3 · All Queens Go To Heaven

60 min · Jan 13, 2023

In this heavenly acting challenge, the queens must create infomercials for a queer afterlife; country singer Maren Morris and LQBT activist Ts Madison guest judge.

S15 E4 · Supersized Snatch Game

60 min · Jan 20, 2023

Ru serves up a double helping of the celebrity impersonation game show, with the queens playing in two rounds, with two different casts of characters. Amandla Stenberg (The Hate U Give) guest judges.

S15 E5 · House of Fashion

60 min · Jan 27, 2023

The queens must turn home décor into haute couture; actress Janelle Monáe guest judges.

• YAAAS 3

Stephen

So we're getting TWO episodes tonight. I guess with 16 queens the talent show is too long? Idk how it's gonna work. :gum:

• YAAAS 1

AURAOFSHEISSE

Does any one know where to watch?? I don’t have cable:saladga: will it be on paramount+ ?

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*