Catnikko
Just now, deactivated001 said:

Anetra can do All Winners after winning AS9 :vegas:

Actually.. Yes.gif :air:

Actual patient

Reality
8 minutes ago, catsounds said:

I'd rather Anetra still, sorry :selena:

I love Anetra too, but Sasha has just been unstoppable this season. Imo we're gonna need another Sasha Velour rose petals moment for someone to beat her at this point.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Catnikko
4 minutes ago, Reality said:

I love Anetra too, but Sasha has just been unstoppable this season. Imo we're gonna need another Sasha Velour rose petals moment for someone to beat her at this point.

You know, I honestly feel at this point I sound like a hater, keep in mind I think Sasha is incredible but this whole season I have just not got from Sasha what 90% of people seem to have got :air: I feel behind and confused because Mistress was my winner for weeks and now Im team Anetra too but Sasha never stood out that much to me and I feel bad saying it at this point :selena:

Edited by catsounds
Actual patient
  • Thanks 1

Reality
4 minutes ago, catsounds said:

You know, I honestly feel at this point I sound like a hater, keep in mind I think Sasha is incredible but this whole season I have just not got from Sasha what 90% of people seem to have got :air: I feel behind and confused because Mistress was my winner for weeks and now Im team Anetra too but Sasha never stood out that much to me and I feel bad saying it at this point :selena:

I kind of understand that. I've been team Sasha since day 1, and I think most times she's done very well, but there have been times where I'm like "Really? Ok...". The biggest one for me is the ball. To be completely honest, I thought all of Sasha's looks for the ball were some of her worst looks of the season, so I was very surprised she won the challenge. 

I think the biggest thing is that she's been really consistent throughout the competition, which is better perceived that being really good at one type of challenge and then being fine or mediocre for the other challenges.

🃏🖤👹

bionic
10 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I’m confused, is Luxx mad because Trinity is rooting for Sasha? Even though she said all of the top four did great? :selena: Trinity didn’t even mention her in any way right? :selena: 

Luxxx hung up on their months old beef because she shaded Trinity's snatch game. Apparently Trinity semi-regularly likes post about other queens but not Luxxx and so when Trinity said she wanted Sasha to win Luxxx snapped. Shady is all fun and games until its not in Luxx's favor it seems :vegas: 

buy bionic
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

weed

Sasha would be the first winner with 4 wins and 0 bottom placements

Anetra would be the first winner who won the Rusical

can't think of other records/first times

bionic
3 minutes ago, weed said:

Sasha would be the first winner with 4 wins and 0 bottom placements

Anetra would be the first winner who won the Rusical

can't think of other records/first times

Danny Beard won the Rusical but I guess we're only talking about US seasons

buy bionic
  • Like 1

weed
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Danny Beard won the Rusical but I guess we're only talking about US seasons

Yes only the US seasons. Envy won 4 without bottom but also half the episodes

• Like 1

bionic
15 minutes ago, weed said:

Yes only the US seasons. Envy won 4 without bottom but also half the episodes

Danny also won with 4 wins :sis: 

If Sasha wins she'll be a major record breaker for sure. I think Bianca had 3 wins and 0 bottoms and runs like that are near impossible in the US nowaday

EDIT: that said i just checked and apparently Aquaria also had 3 wins 0 bottoms. Crazy that I think of ha as one of the weakest winners

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

weed
10 minutes ago, bionic said:

Danny also won with 4 wins :sis: 

If Sasha wins she'll be a major record breaker for sure. I think Bianca had 3 wins and 0 bottoms and runs like that are near impossible in the US nowaday

EDIT: that said i just checked and apparently Aquaria also had 3 wins 0 bottoms. Crazy that I think of ha as one of the weakest winners

Violet also had 3 wins and 0 bottoms :diane: I did a lil research before I posted ahahaha Willow Pill is ranked lowest lmao and then they put Symone bc 2 bottoms but I would put Yvie below bc only 1 win 1 bottom.

oh wow Sasha will be the oldest winner ever (at the time of winning, for a regular season). Also she's only 4 years younger than Chad was when she won.. so crazy lmao 

Edited by weed

bionic
Just now, weed said:

Violet also had 3 wins and 0 bottoms :diane: I did a lil research before I posted ahahaha Willow Pill is ranked lowest lmao and then they put Symone bc 2 bottoms but I would put Yvie below bc only 1 win 1 bottom.

I suppose Sasha differs from them because if Violet, Aquaria etc were put in the btm2 with most of the cast they'd get washed, but Sasha could hold her own for sure. Even BOB had a btm2

buy bionic

Just A Holy Fool

Sasha Colby all the way. She just operates on a whole different level than most of these hoes. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

bionic

does anybody else not bother with the reunion?? rarely is it worth the time and the best bits will instantly be clipped all over twitter and reddit

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche
Just now, bionic said:

does anybody else not bother with the reunion?? rarely is it worth the time and the best bits will instantly be clipped all over twitter and reddit

they're probably my least favorite episodes after the final challenge of each season (those tic tac interviews need to be shelved already, same with like 90% of the dramatics of those episodes like idc what they're gonna say to their child selves) but i still watch them for those bits that are hilarious tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

they're probably my least favorite episodes after the final challenge of each season (those tic tac interviews need to be shelved already, same with like 90% of the dramatics of those episodes like idc what they're gonna say to their child selves) but i still watch them for those bits that are hilarious tbh

lol the tic tac lunches are dreadful, especially the UK one

• in season 2 we could see ru was visibly disappointed that tayce didn't have childhood trauma, and you knew she wasn't going to win from that moment
  • in season 3 we saw ru drag ella for the possibility that drag was a 'back up' to a theater career (and knew she wasn't going to win in that moment, even before her terrible final runway and lipsync) and also she lost complete interest in kitty when she said her parents were happily married. in contrast krystal game them a frankenstein migrant story because she mentioned a great grandparent was part cypriot (?) and all of a sudden ru and michelle were all "i knew there was more to you than met the eye!" as if that means anything
  • likewise in UK4 cheddar gorgeous eliminated herself when she said the win means nothing to her. i knew immediately danny was going to win
buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1