1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Reality
2 hours ago, Levine said:

And that's it. She dances better than all of the names I wrote, but with the "right song" Bob, Monet and Detox can eat her up in a lipsync.

She doesn't have the whole package to be excellent, but that doesn't take away her talent and importance in the drag scene.

Sasha can lip sync a variety of songs tbh. I’m not saying she’s infallible or that no one could EVER beat her in a lip sync, but finding the “right song” to beat Sasha to would be very difficult because she has a ton of range as a performer.

I feel like her run on the show clearly shows that she has the full package. We already knew she could perform and have great looks, but she also was able to act, design, sing, and improv really well. 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sneaky Oliver

If this injury thing is indeed true, I really hope they reshot the performance. I don’t wanna see someone getting injured on the finale of RPDR. I really hope they won’t make it another Butterfly moment because they would be capitalizing on someone’s suffering 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

bionic
7 hours ago, weed said:
  Hide contents

so the finale is officially over. I've seen low quality pics of half of the girls, most look amazing. Excited to see Salina's bc people praise it, Loosey's in HQ bc she looks scary, and the top 4 I haven't really seen anything. Top 2 is Anetra and Sasha, as it should be. Mistress apparently slayed the original song portion, looked pissed to not be top 2 lol. Sasha had a big reveal and it was not executed flawlessly but everyone cheered for her the most. She's also from LA. 

Spoiler

if this is true then i think anetra will win (sadly for me because i am still firmly team sasha lol)

buy bionic

Concertaholic
10 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Imo MIB isn't a good lip syncer. She makes the same faces for every song and it never really feels like she connects w/ the music 

She hadn’t been in the bottom all season (winner sh*t) so you haven’t really had the chance to see her lipsync. She’s an incredible lipsyncer as you can see in this video…

• YAAAS 1

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

She hadn’t been in the bottom all season (winner sh*t) so you haven’t really had the chance to see her lipsync. She’s an incredible lipsyncer as you can see in this video…

have you seen all the episodes? if not, don't open the spoiler. If you have

Spoiler

We saw her lipsync in the lalaparuza and in the latest episode (she was in the bottom) and both lipsyncs weren't that good. I don't think she should have won the first one and the double save wasn't deserved either because Anetra clearly won that lipsync. She might be a good lipsyncer in general (I can't watch the vid right now) but from what we've seen on the show, she's by far the weakest among the finalists when it comes to lipsyncs

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

weed
26 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

if this is true then i think anetra will win (sadly for me because i am still firmly team sasha lol)

Spoiler

I'm the opposite hahaha I think Sasha is gonna take the crown. All the reports say everyone DIED for Sasha soo much, screaming so much. I'm still rooting for Anetra tho ahaha it'll be the battle of the century

Plastic Flower
51 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Sasha got the best reaction and Ru gave her an air kiss after her crowning walk.

Also, Anetra's performance seems to be the weakest out of the 4. 

Drop it

weed

omg this confessional DRAG on DR: Sweden lmaooo the gag if Loosey said it to Luxx or vice versa

"Santana should call herself amazing, she just might speak it into existence some day."

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

Saw her lip sync in the LaLaPaRuza, the lip sync against Anetra, and have seen videos of her in clubs like the one you posted. I think she's alright, but not on Anetra, Sasha, or Luxx's level by a long shot.

Ladle Ghoulash
9 hours ago, Levine said:

To me drag excellence is Bob The Drag Queen, Monet, Jinkx even, Bendela, Detox, Alaska people who can do anything. And as much as I like Sasha, she doesn't come close to the queens I cited. 

Sasha eats Monet up every day of the week. 

• Like 3

Stephen

There are some seasons where I'm not really excited about any of the finalists.

There are some seasons where I'm passionate about just 1 or 2 of the finalists. 

This season, I'm in love with all 4 queens. Truly no matter who wins I'm probably gonna cry of happiness I love them so much :franminervini: 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

There are some seasons where I'm not really excited about any of the finalists.

There are some seasons where I'm passionate about just 1 or 2 of the finalists. 

This season, I'm in love with all 4 queens. Truly no matter who wins I'm probably gonna cry of happiness I love them so much :franminervini: 

Such an amazing top 4!!

• Love 2

alsemanche
23 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Not luxx and trinity the tuck fighting on Twitter rn 😭

This is hilarious wait :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

weed
56 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Not luxx and trinity the tuck fighting on Twitter rn 😭

I'm gagged lol and Farrah piping in lmaooo