1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

alsemanche
14 hours ago, weed said:

okay.... the voiceover in Sasha's interview w Ru and Michelle... "and I felt like ---the girls are gonna hate me" that was clearly dubbed. I wonder what she actually said... 

omg wait yes :air: Her voice got so deep out of nowhere :ladyhaha: I hope someone spills 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Levine said:

The feeling is that in this season they were all good, but no one was really excellent. But I understand that after 15 seasons you can't find a diamond every year. I enjoyed it even thought many things were predictable. 

_

Anyway, the finale is filmed today right? 

Well, I think Sasha is excellent but I think we just talk about her differently lmao

• Like 2

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

This top 4 video might be the greatest ever in my opinion, everyone did great, especially Sasha. She was mesmerizing.

I am team Sasha Colby all the way. Episode after episode she kept blowing my mind with her warmth and talent. She has it all.

She has 4 very well deserved wins, and she definitely should have won the golden girl group challenge instead of Aura. (I also think she deserved to win the makeover challenge as well.) :iamfair:

Agreed on the makeover one. I’m fine with anetra taking it but Sasha’s crew were looking Colby af

• Love 1

BUtterfield 8

Just a reminder y’all since the finale is filming tonight please use the spoiler tags for any spoilers please!

• Thanks 3

bionic
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

They're the top 2 on twitter as well, Sasha has more likes and Anetra has more retweets (or the opposite? I forgot but yeah it's super close). MIB and Luxx are waaay behind. 

if this were drag race uk it would mean luxxx and men in black top2

buy bionic
  • LMAO 3

Juanlittlem

So they posted the lipsync on youtube and 90% of the comments are saying MIB won that lipsync and that Anetra should've gone home. Did everyone watch the same lipsync or did I miss something?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So they posted the lipsync on youtube and 90% of the comments are saying MIB won that lipsync and that Anetra should've gone home. Did everyone watch the same lipsync or did I miss something?

wha- in what world did MIB win that lipsync? :air:

• Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

wha- in what world did MIB win that lipsync? :air:

Apparently she served "emotion" so she deserved it! :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Apparently she served "emotion" so she deserved it! :ladyhaha:

moving your lips weirdly and not moving is not emotion istg these people... :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

CyanDante

Multiples of 3 seasons really give the strongest of finalists. 

Season 3, 6, 9, 12 and now 15. Amazing season :excited:

In love with each and everyone of the finalists. Everyone did an amazing job. Sasha is a legend, totally deserves the credit, has been amazing in each and every possible way. Anetra is clearly the breakout star of the season and its nice to see an Asian queen in the finale after so many years. Luxx's confidence at a such young age and as a queer black queen is unmatched and without Mistress the season wouldn't have been the same and her drag is polished af despite being so young as well. Also its nice to see someone being so unapologetically herself. 

Edited by CyanDante
I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

eksistents

Sasha Colby is the embodiment of your favorite drag queen’s favorite drag queen, like she said.

She just exudes this quiet confidence, you cannot help but fall in love with her. There is rarely a more deserving winner. :bradley:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

eksistents
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

Multiples of 3 seasons really give the strongest of finalists. 

Season 3, 6, 9, 12 and now 15. Amazing season :excited:

In love with each and everyone of the finalists. Everyone did an amazing job. Sasha is a legend, totally deserves the credit, has been amazing in each and every possible way. Anetra is clearly the breakout star of the season and its nice to see an Asian queen in the finale after so many years. Luxx's confidence at a such young age and as a queer black queen is unmatched and without Mistress the season wouldn't have been the same and her drag is polished af despite being so young as well. Also its nice to see someone being so unapologetically herself. 

Such a beautiful summary. Couldn’t have worded it better. :kara:

• Love 1

weed

omg I'm so excited for the finale spoilers!!!! if Sasha is in the top 2 w anyone but Anetra, she's winning 100%. Also Anetra has passed Sasha on IG now, by about 7k likes at 166k.

Spoiler

apparently there's a "splash zone" for Sasha's performance... omg.. solo performances, slay. and water??? slayyyy. they are going to go ALLLLL TF OUT!!!!! I'm so fking perched omg.

Gonna be the best finale ever methinks 

• YAAAS 1

Catnikko

I'm ok with Sasha winning now purely because that verse won me over 10 fold :air: I still don't understand why michelle never read her for that black strip of season 7 ginger minge forehead contour but oh well

i think I'm team anetra but at this point they could all win and i'd be happy :traumatica:

Edited by catsounds
Actual patient
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

weed
Spoiler

omg.... apparently Anetra injured a dancer/they got injured somehow and BROKE THEIR LEG! finale has been on standby the last 30-ish minutes. All apparently, only from random tweets I see on twitter.

• Shook 3