104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Reality

Late to this discussion, but I loooved this last episode! This was hands down one of the best, if not the best, rusical ever! Not only was it just extremely well done (by everyone), but it was extremely poignant and relevant to today. Obviously Drag Race didn't know how intensely political drag would be these past couple of months, but the timing is eerily on point.

It shocks me that Loosey was in the bottom since she was the lead and she did a phenomenal job. I kinda felt like they just put her there because of the whole "Who should go home and why?" question. 

The lip sync was fine, but RUTH is a difficult song to perform. In my opinion, Loosey won, but I could've seen this as an opportunity to do a double shantay because everyone was just so good in the challenge.

This is a very strong Top 5 and it's pretty much exactly who I thought it was going to be: since the beginning of the season I thought the Top 4 was Sasha, Mistress, Anetra, and either Luxx or Loosey. As of now, I think this comes down to either Sasha or Anetra though. I've had a Sasha vs. Mistress as my Top 2 for a while, but I feel like Anetra is really picking up momentum. I've been Team Sasha since Day 1, but honestly I'd be really happy with either her, Anetra, or Mistress winning. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
9 minutes ago, weed said:

are you talking about Salina when you say she should have been gone episodes ago? I agree :ororomunroe:

Yes girl she was such a mess lmao :huntyga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Like 2

Reality
14 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

I don't even like Loosey that much but I felt bad for her this episode. The constant poking from Mistress and Luxx when they know she doesn't like it, breaking down crying because she feels like she's back in highschool, Luxx going out of her way to praise everyone and then **** on her in front of Ru and then being put in the bottom when she had one of the better performances. oof :bradley:

Maybe it's just me, but she also doesn't come across as that bitter or delusional. Like, the edit is definitely pushing that narrative, but I felt like people like Jan or Alexis Michelle came across as much more bitter in their respective seasons than Loosey does here. It's disappointing to see how some people react to her on social media because she really does seem like a genuinely nice and kind person.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 4

La Rosalia

Mistress killed the Rusical tbh, she should have won the episode.

I really want her to win the season but with all the Loosey drama, I think her chances (and Luxx’s) are basically 0.  

Ziggy
8 hours ago, Reality said:

Maybe it's just me, but she also doesn't come across as that bitter or delusional. Like, the edit is definitely pushing that narrative, but I felt like people like Jan or Alexis Michelle came across as much more bitter in their respective seasons than Loosey does here. It's disappointing to see how some people react to her on social media because she really does seem like a genuinely nice and kind person.

I don’t think the edit makes her seem not nice or kind, just a bit desperate lmao which is in its own right a little sad bc all these girls are desperate to win lol I think Loosey got targeted bc she comes off as the most immediately intense aside from Luxx (who balances her ambition to win with an idgaf air so she can provide other zingers and things for the edit to work with). 

• Like 1

MessyTop
10 minutes ago, bionic said:

I was waiting for a payout, and it never came. Woof, a bit pointless. Sorry 

Edited by MessyTop

Ladle Ghoulash
13 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I don’t think they’re threatened by her lmao it’s because she’s easily goaded.

I mean at the end of the day was it good tv? Did it keep our attention? Is it a competition to win? We may not morally like it but the girls have been asking for a cuntier season of drag race and they’re getting one now.

I fully agree that it's good TV. Not judging them for doing it, just commenting on the drama (which, imo, is part of enjoying the drama)

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I don’t think the edit makes her seem not nice or kind, just a bit desperate lmao which is in its own right a little sad bc all these girls are desperate to win lol I think Loosey got targeted bc she comes off as the most immediately intense aside from Luxx (who balances her ambition to win with an idgaf air so she can provide other zingers and things for the edit to work with). 

Exactly this. I think Loosey wears her heart on her sleeve too much, which is part of what makes it easy for the other girls to **** with her.

Ladle Ghoulash
On 3/18/2023 at 4:12 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

Salina :messga:

Honestly low key hope this is her burning the bridge w/ WOW because I have zero interest in seeing her on AS.

• Like 2

bionic
58 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Honestly low key hope this is her burning the bridge w/ WOW because I have zero interest in seeing her on AS.

why such a strong reaction for someone so basic and nonthreatening

buy bionic
  • LMAO 2

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, bionic said:

why such a strong reaction for someone so basic and nonthreatening

I honestly found her obnoxious + try hard. She certainly is basic and would have no chance of winning AS, but I don't need to hear her screaming on my television anymore lmao 

• Like 1

bionic
8 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I honestly found her obnoxious + try hard. She certainly is basic and would have no chance of winning AS, but I don't need to hear her screaming on my television anymore lmao 

she would fit in easily amongst the s14 cast lol

i think she'll be back for all stars within the next few years but she'll be cast as an early out for sure

buy bionic
  • LMAO 1