1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

See, I don't see her as fake because she's completely upfront about being delusional and conceited. That, imo, makes her good TV. 

Yup, it took me a while to warm up to her personality but she's very that. I still don't really love her but I see how she fits on the show and I can't deny that she's been doing well mostly

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2

Levine

My english is bad so sorry for the question but they have to just dance in the rusical or also sing?

Edited by Levine

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, Levine said:

My english is bad so sorry for the question but they have to just dance in the rusical or also sing?

They do both 

• Thanks 1

Catnikko
3 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Controversial opinion: Mistress should've been in the bottom this ep. 

3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Yeah... she had 0 jokes and literally just told a random story. I literally laughed more at Marcia, Anetra, and Sasha's sets :rip:

If she had been doing mediocre the whole season and wasn't in an outfit she literally could not have lip synced to that song in she probably would've been. 

No way would they let mistress lip sync against anetra in that situation bc both of them (MIB for sure) are obvious finalists at this point and marcia just isn't :bear:

Edited by catsounds

alsemanche
13 minutes ago, catsounds said:

If she had been doing mediocre the whole season and wasn't in an outfit she literally could not have lip synced to that song in she probably would've been. 

No way would they let mistress lip sync against anetra in that situation bc both of them (MIB for sure) are obvious finalists at this point and marcia just isn't :bear:

Yeah definitely. The same reason why MIB didn't lipsync in the interview episode :alsemanche: They knew she wouldn't survive a lipsync to Single Ladies with that gown 

• Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

They do both 

I think they'll be lipsyncing it, right? They're listening to the songs when they're choosing the roles

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Catnikko
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Yeah definitely. The same reason why MIB didn't lipsync in the interview episode :alsemanche: They knew she wouldn't survive a lipsync to Single Ladies with that gown 

Oh wait I thought that was this ep i just realised it wasn't :air: 

Even so it's not time for her to go so I'm glad they didn't put her in the bottom, production can get it right every now and then :selena: We got an iconic lip sync and marcia went home slaying so it works out perf tbf

phantasmas
9 hours ago, Levine said:

8 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

They do both 

5 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I think they'll be lipsyncing it, right? They're listening to the songs when they're choosing the roles

they typically record their own parts and then lip sync it during the actual performance, if i'm not mistaken

• Thanks 1

phantasmas
10 hours ago, catsounds said:

living for the lil drama

i applaud this cast for bringing the drama back :teenidle: personally, i want this competition to be more cut throat 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Levine

Oh ok, thanks. Because if it was only dancing I would have guessed it was between Anetra and Sasha (can she do choreo or just improv?), but with the singing is another thing. But with the preview there is too much competition between Luxxx and Loosey so maybe one will win and the other will be at the bottom.

To sum up: I'm scared for my Anetraaaa :cryga: it's been years since I didn't stan for someone that much from day 1.

androiduser

can anyone answer this?

in the main challenges like the Rusical, where the girls don't know beforehand which role they will be assigned, how do they prepare the costumes? Surely they don't bring the costumes for all the roles? And even if the production provides the costumes, how can they know which sizes to prepare if the roles are assigned the week of the challenge?

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

can anyone answer this?

in the main challenges like the Rusical, where the girls don't know beforehand which role they will be assigned, how do they prepare the costumes? Surely they don't bring the costumes for all the roles? And even if the production provides the costumes, how can they know which sizes to prepare if the roles are assigned the week of the challenge?

I'm pretty sure production gives them the costumes, they have basically 2 days to tailor them to the contestants which is enough no? Contestants have like 1.5 days to create looks in design challenges and they pull it of despite most of them not being professionals at it so I would think a team of professionals can create rusical looks in 2 days for them

androiduser
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I'm pretty sure production gives them the costumes, they have basically 2 days to tailor them to the contestants which is enough no? Contestants have like 1.5 days to create looks in design challenges and they pull it of despite most of them not being professionals at it so I would think a team of professionals can create rusical looks in 2 days for them

yeah, that makes sense, they have the designs ready and then they just need to tailor them to fit the queens, and it's probably a big team taking care of this

Fantina

Caught up finally and have to say Anetra is one of the best performers I have ever seen on Drag Race. The way they did her dirty with the Lalaparuza episode. Her and Sasha's should have been a double save tbh. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Fantina

Some more random opinions:

-Spice should have been safe in the ball

-Giving Aura the win for the group challenge was so random

-Sasha did the best in all challenges she won, if Anetra had a better 1st and 2nd look she would have taken it (the ball episode)

-Anetra's constructed look in the ball was probably one of the best creations I have seen recently

-If Sasha wasn't on this season, I would have been team MIB for the crown

-Malaysia had the best Beyonce outfit of the night hands down, 0 competition

Edited by Fantina
STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX