Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
Just now, alsemanche said:

I don't remember that lipsync ngl :ladyhaha:

it was mediocre, so I’m not surprised tbh. :rip:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me
  • LMAO 1

Luke78619

SO glad this song was finally used for a lip sync AND it weren’t wasted by either of the queens :nooo:

the fact this weren’t a double shantay, yet other far less entertaining lip syncs have been… :traumatica:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Stephen
Spoiler

OKAYY that lip sync was legendary :giveup:

Marcia is clearly going to slay an All Stars season

Damn I love this season so much just banger after banger :popcorn:

Levine
18 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

What about Kandy :ph34r: 

Kandy was a tv puppet who creates drama everytime the producers tell her to do it, that's why she's on All Stars too (which I won't watch because of her). Even if she won that lipsync (but both were/are mediocre), HOW MANY GIRLS who actually won the lipsync were sent home?

Marcia didn't create enough drama, they have Luxxx vs Loosey now so they didn't need her. That's why I'm worried for Anetra.

Edited by Levine
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia

I kinda want Loosey to bomb the Rusical, is that bad?

Or should I say, am I in my villain era? :ladyhaha:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 3

alsemanche
Just now, Ultimecia said:

Loosey and Salina bomb, double sashay, everyone is happy :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 3

bionic
9 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

it would be cliched

buy bionic

Levine

Welp, it's time for Selina? Mess at her saying Marcia should have gone home long ago and "I wanna see Mystress in her skinny her" girlllllllllll?

I literally can't stand Luxxx and I don't know why no one calls out the fake persona she's doing, but I have already accepted that she'll be in the finale along with Sasha. Considering Selina isn't competition and that Mystress had written "finalist" on her forehead since day 1, the other spot it's between Anetra and Loosy. I want both, but ifI had to pick, my heart is Anetra's since day 1. 

Edited by Levine
  • Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash
On 3/11/2023 at 10:10 AM, Levine said:

Mad that Anetra was in the bottom, but at least she got some exposure in this episode. I hope this is the beginning of her rise and not of her downfall. Anetra has winner of All Stars vibes. 

Controversial opinion: Mistress should've been in the bottom this ep. 

• Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Welp, it's time for Selina? Mess at her saying Marcia should have went home time ago and "I wanna see Mystress in her skinny her" girlllllllllll?

I literally can't stand Luxxx and I don't know why no one calls out the fake persona she's doing, but I have already accepted that she'll be in the finale along with Sasha. Considering Selina isn't competition and that Mystress had written "finalist" on her forehead since day 1, the other spot it's between Anetra and Loosy. I want both, but ifI had to pick, my heart is Anetra's since day 1. 

See, I don't see her as fake because she's completely upfront about being delusional and conceited. That, imo, makes her good TV. 

• Like 2

Levine
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

Welp, it's time for Selina? Mess at her saying Marcia should have gone home long ago and "I wanna see Mystress in her skinny her" girlllllllllll?

Wrote this before watching the whole preview. I don't know why they're doing Loosy so dirty; Mystress and Luxxx literally looks like the bitchy bully of the high school and they always put words in her mouth that she never said

• Thanks 1

Levine
2 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

See, I don't see her as fake because she's completely upfront about being delusional and conceited. That, imo, makes her good TV. 

Oh yes, that's another point of view that I can see. Yes. 

• Like 1

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Controversial opinion: Mistress should've been in the bottom this ep. 

Yeah... she had 0 jokes and literally just told a random story. I literally laughed more at Marcia, Anetra, and Sasha's sets :rip:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2