1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

weed
3 hours ago, COOOK said:

I hated those plain black boots. I thought it was her addition but the original had black boots too... She should've gone with one of the other alternatives:

Reveal hidden contents

gettyimages-1010060950.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;

Dg3v_tIXUAATfGW.jpg

But this was a terrible runway overall, it was clear no one wanted a Kimonogate and go with the obvious Beyoncé looks, but maybe don't go too deep. Just like Bob the Drag Queen said in the Night of 1000 Dolly Partons, "don't go for the deep cuts, give us the hits, the classics"

Ooo the golden boots would've looked amazing! And a little more heft to the purple cape would've been nice. Yeah it was definitely disappointing overall.. like mama BEYONCÉ.. there were crumbs left. 

• Thanks 1

Mocchi

Loved this episode! Simple but fun! Also agree with the winner and the sashay :vegas:

P.S. She is not my winner at all, but can we agree that Marcia Marcia Marcia is the cutest drag ever in real life? :stalkga:

• Like 1

Reality

I forgot to mention this in my review for this week's episode, but I now fully believe that the top 4 is Sasha, Mistress, Anetra, and Luxx. I was unsure about that fourth position because I thought it could've gone to either Luxx, Loosey, or Malaysia. But now that Malaysia is gone and Loosey's getting a very bitter edit, Luxx is almost guaranteed that fourth spot for me.

I think what solidified it was when they showed her family in Untucked. While an amazingly emotional moment, I also think they showed that for story reasons. Luxx's entire edit/persona in the show has been very one dimensional so far. It's always "I'm beautiful, I'm perfect, and I should've won". She has the looks, she can lip sync, and she does well in the challenges, so the only thing she had left to show was vulernability. After showing that in Untucked, I strongly feel like she's going to make the finale now.

Also, it's kind of a wasted opportunity that the bottom 2 wasn't Mistress and Malaysia. They had a pretty strong storyline throughout the competition, and if they were going to send one of them home, they might as well put them in the bottom 2 together so that way their storyline is "resolved". But I guess they didn't do that cause they didn't want to risk Mistress going home since she makes great TV. 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

Luke78619

I guess with a song like this one, it’s KNOWN for its choreo, and doing anything else other than what it’s best known for is weird? Idk, I’m taking a guess as to why the queens doing the choreo was okay in this instance

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche
On 3/5/2023 at 3:07 PM, bionic said:

marcia3 needs to go home ASAP

I feel like Untucked was setting her up for failure next week tbh, they highlighted her "i need the rusical so i can have a win already" comment and we all know the rusical isn't next week so I fear they'll boot her before it 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

CyanDante
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I feel like Untucked was setting her up for failure next week tbh, they highlighted her "i need the rusical so i can have a win already" comment and we all know the rusical isn't next week so I fear they'll boot her before it 

Or she will be in the bottom two for the rusical for sure 😂 and probably get eliminated. There is no in between.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

weed

omg Raven said her fave look is in Telephone on FPR and I would've gaggged if someone did a Telephone look for Beyoncé! would've been iconic xox

LadyGagaTelephonestill06-2.jpg
1*yYjSwgIT8T4GByo5wX6uvQ.gif

and on MVs of that time, this would've been so kuntyyyy

beyonce-sweetdreams.gif

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Catnikko
7 minutes ago, weed said:

beyonce-sweetdreams.gif

I think if there was a queen that had a gotmik sized budget they would 100% have done this

Actual patient
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Nobody tag Aja

Marcia getting that much screen time? She's winning/being eliminated this week for sure.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

BUtterfield 8

I’m gonna have to block roscoe’s on social media even though I love their viewing parties bc they keep on booking the girls of the season who gets eliminated the same episode 

My dramatic a$$ wants WOW to get legally involved so they can prevent this from happening nnn

cause it’s fine if it’s 2 or 3 times but like it’s keeps on happening….

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m gonna have to block roscoe’s on social media even though I love their viewing parties bc they keep on booking the girls of the season who gets eliminated the same episode 

My dramatic a$$ wants WOW to get legally involved so they can prevent this from happening nnn

yeah it's getting annoying, like what's the point of going to viewing parties if you already know who's leaving based on the guest :rip:

• YAAAS 1

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

not me seeing the event right after reading this :alsemanche: I hate the internet sometimes

• LMAO 2