1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

alsemanche
Just now, badfaith said:

I know right? I don't know if she misspoke or something but yes, they thought the bottoms were her, Mistress, and Sasha. She also believes production may have put Salina in the bottom instead of MIB becuse she's good tv. And also, she knew she and felt that she was going home that day.

I watched some bits and she did say Salina yup. She also said they didn't put MIB in the bottom because the producers must have overheard them talk about how MIB wouldn't lipsync well in her gown :rip:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

tomsches

I also think Loosey should have won even if I don’t really like her. But I’m also not surprised. They do this in EVERY reality show at least once per season these days. The clear winner doesn’t win or Someone unexpected goes home. It’s so that people can talk about it and generate more buzz, there are already a bunch of articles on Sasha’s win on Facebook (yes, I still use Facebook). So rpdr got the publicity that they wanted. 

• Like 3

weed

I am shook at how poorly they interacted with Love Connie (except Luxx, she killed it). It's so easy to just go with the flow, let her rant! She's the f*cking guest! I was shook. I could've slayed this challenge lol she seemed SO fun to interview and get to know. 

I feel like I am the interview queen. I could've slayed Charo as well, Marcia not understanding anything she said.. I got 95% of it! I would've been like slay queen make that album with only the guitar! 

Edited by weed
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

weed

I would've had a top 3 of Luxx (winner), Loosey, and Sasha. Bottom 3 of Salina, Mistress, and Malaysia. Anetra and Marcia safe. 2 lip syncing would be Salina and Mistress.

About to see the runway, maybe my thoughts will change. 

• Thanks 2

weed

It's so crazy I just watched Beyoncé on BET awards like a week or two ago! The outfit Sasha is wearing. and Bey KILLED it!!! Sasha copied the look fantastically except the terrible wig. 

Awful Marcia runway. She looks decent but the dress is not the same at all lol she found a green dress and said ok let's run w it 

Anetra slayed the runway but "the hips are hipping the breasts are breasting" girl where?

Edited by weed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, weed said:

Anetra slayed the runway but "the hips are hipping the breasts are breasting" girl where?

Right? It made me cackle :air:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

weed
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Right? It made me cackle :air:

I was like.... did they take this audio from another runway? lmaooo zero hips or boobs.. 

alsemanche
13 minutes ago, weed said:

I was like.... did they take this audio from another runway? lmaooo zero hips or boobs.. 

Was she even padded tbh :ladyhaha:

weed

The runway was disappointing overall but maybe that's due to the source material :bionic: LMAO but fr they could've gone way further. Here are SOME amazing looks I would've loved to see interpreted:

Spoiler

beyonce-met-gala-vertical.jpg

beyonce-met-gala-composite.jpg

GettyImages-634986384.jpg

if someone did this look in the style of Symone at the S14 finale...a la diamond encrusted and sculpted mama! It would've been sickening

Bhva6DaCMAA9V2F.jpg

• Thanks 1

weed

I thought the judges hated doing official choreo? wasn't someone eliminated for doing the bad romance choreo? Shea didn't get any credit for Judas choreo. a mess. but Salina won anyways lol

• Like 1

Levine

Sorry late to the party, I didn't feel very well and I just saw the episode.

A mess, as per usual. I mean, not a big mess but still. Loosey was the clear winner until Ru made that stupid and worthless comment. Loosey seemed like a real interviewer and that's was the challenge like...? But I'm not mad at Sasha winning because she slayed too... a little more "safe" like she didn't ask **** and just vibed with Chorro but that's ok I guess.

Luxx despite being on my last nerve, I have to admit she abdolutely slayed in this episode from the challenge to the runaway, but I'm glad she didn't win ihihih

Mistress was the worst of the worst, how she was safe shocked me. I get they have to push her in the finale but make it less dirty please. Salina did a great job in the lipsync but I thought Ru HATED the original choreos during the lipsync?
Let's just say they had to get rid of Malaysa in this episode and call it a day.

• Like 1

COOOK
55 minutes ago, weed said:

I hated those plain black boots. I thought it was her addition but the original had black boots too... She should've gone with one of the other alternatives:

Spoiler

gettyimages-1010060950.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;

Dg3v_tIXUAATfGW.jpg

But this was a terrible runway overall, it was clear no one wanted a Kimonogate and go with the obvious Beyoncé looks, but maybe don't go too deep. Just like Bob the Drag Queen said in the Night of 1000 Dolly Partons, "don't go for the deep cuts, give us the hits, the classics"

Edited by COOOK
  • YAAAS 1

COOOK
28 minutes ago, weed said:

if someone did this look in the style of Symone at the S14 finale...a la diamond encrusted and sculpted mama! It would've been sickening

Bhva6DaCMAA9V2F.jpg

THISSS is what I wanted to see! :giveup:

• YAAAS 1