oh we are gonna be fed tonight, sisterns

Edited by phantasmas
  • YAAAS 1

TheOriginalOne

Ummm… :emma:

Spoiler

What on earth was that judging :messga:

Spoiler

I think Loosey deserved to win for once lmao. Sasha was great but definitely second place in the challenge. Maybe the runway is what boosted her over Loosey??

Also, Selena did not deserve to be in the bottom 2. Bottom 3 should have been Malaysia, Mistress, and either Selena or Marsha with Mistress and Malaysia lipsyncing for their lives. 

Also, I don’t agree with the winner of the lipsync. Selena just did official choreography but badly. And it’s her 3rd time in the bottom. Malaysia should have stayed. 

Overall, a fun episode with such strange judging. This season is such a rollercoaster with the judges. One episode they get it right and the next they’re just coming to work high. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

phantasmas
19 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Ummm… :emma:

Hide contents

What on earth was that judging :messga:

Hide contents

I think Loosey deserved to win for once lmao. Sasha was great but definitely second place in the challenge. Maybe the runway is what boosted her over Loosey??

Also, Selena did not deserve to be in the bottom 2. Bottom 3 should have been Malaysia, Mistress, and either Selena or Marsha with Mistress and Malaysia lipsyncing for their lives. 

Also, I don’t agree with the winner of the lipsync. Selena just did official choreography but badly. And it’s her 3rd time in the bottom. Malaysia should have stayed. 

Overall, a fun episode with such strange judging. This season is such a rollercoaster with the judges. One episode they get it right and the next they’re just coming to work high. 

gurl,  who cares about the judging as long as

Spoiler

SASHA STAYS ON TOP :excited:

:anveeroy:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

TheOriginalOne
2 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

gurl,  who cares about the judging as long as

Hide contents

SASHA STAYS ON TOP :excited:

:anveeroy:

I’m just excited 

Spoiler

for Loosey’s meltdown next week :stupidoreo:

:icant:

• LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

phantasmas
4 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I’m just excited 

Hide contents

for Loosey’s meltdown next week :stupidoreo:

:icant:

same!! i litcherally cackled at the sneak peak :healedmyheart:

Batwings
Spoiler

Is it just me, or was this episode kind of... boring? I dunno, this has been such a great season so far, and this is the first episode where I was just waiting for it to be over. 

Also, it was definitely Malaysia's time to go, and Loosey should have won. (No shade to Sasha because she's amazing.) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

phantasmas
7 hours ago, phantasmas said:

Night of a 1,000…

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952qmhfknqsnfi1ha88lt

oh we are gonna be fed tonight, sisterns

we were, in fact, not fed but slightly nourished. 

i thought the queens were gonna choose more avante garde lewks but i guess not :duck:

• Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8

I don’t understand how the winner won other than to spite the deserving winner? 

Spoiler

Unless they fumble really hard, Sasha and Mistress are obviously locked in for top 4 based on their run 

like Sasha did great but I thought it was between luxx and loosey, with loosey winning 

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

phantasmas
7 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I don’t understand how the winner won other than to spite the deserving winner? 

Hide contents

Unless they fumble really hard, Sasha and Mistress are obviously locked in for top 4 based on their run 

like Sasha did great but I thought it was between luxx and loosey, with loosey winning 

the answer to your question is: 

Spoiler

Ru loves Sasha

:whitney: and that's why she will win this season

phantasmas

Untucked is so filled with delusion this episode tho.. lmaoooooooo

MIB was right when she said we need a D.3Lulu Vaccine :ladyhaha:

phantasmas
6 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Untucked is so filled with delusion this episode tho.. lmaoooooooo

MIB was right when she said we need a D.3Lulu Vaccine :ladyhaha:

that Madi x Sasha and also Madi x Malaysia moment was super cute and super real tho :kry:

so pls don't be discouraged from watching Untucked...

even if u have to shut the tv off for an hour before playing :billie:

Edited by phantasmas

Ultimecia
Spoiler

Loosey lacked genuineness is her interview, and her runway was mediocre.

She honestly did not deserve the win.

:iamfair:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 4

alsemanche

Okay okay hold up...

Spoiler

I love Sasha to death and she was clearly in the top with Luxx and Loosey but I thought Loosey was the clear winner, followed by Luxx/Sasha? Even Sasha didn't look like she agreed with her own win :rip: I'm not too mad about it because I want her to win the season but like... come on :air: And from the looks of it, they're about to destroy Loosey even more next week :selena:

The bottom 2 was also kinda weird. Mistress, as much as I love her, should have been in the bottom 2 with Malaysia. Salina didn't do well either ofc but I think Mistress did worse. The obvious production manipulation is starting to show and I hate it. 

The runway was fine but I really expected more ngl. Loosey's runway was garbage, why tf would you go for that suit and somehow make it so much worse :air: I was hoping Sasha would do something else but she looked stunning in it so I didn't mind it, Luxx and Mistress were great too. 

Based on the challenge, I think the next to go will be Salina, Marcia, or Loosey. Salina is entirely too much for a stand-up comedy segment and she will be too loud and probably unfunny, and Loosey is just not genuine enough to pull this off IMO. Marcia can be funny but idk how she'd do in a stand-up at all. I hope she's safe tho. 

Top 4 rn is Sasha, Mistress, Anetra, and Luxx, and I don't see it changing at all tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

CyanDante

Charo and Love Connie were significantly more difficult to deal with than Frankie Grande. So they probably judged the queens based on that as well.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ