104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

CyanDante

It would have been gagging if Ru called Spice safe over Loosey :billie: because even Loosey gave like a sashay worth performance and bitch was like I slayed the lipsync lmao :ladyhaha: the delusion 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Am I the only one who LOVES this season? :franminervini: Like I'm obsessed with the whole cast and every episode has been so good. 

Also this years' Lalaparuza > dog **** > last seasons' Lalaparuza 

Season 13 Period GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

It was so refreshing to see a lip sync tournament where every single queen is a great performer. Well, except Spice :billie:

I'm so into all the characters and storylines going on. The last season I felt this passionate about was 12, and before that probably season 9. Sometimes the cast just clicks for me and this year is hitting my g spot in the perfect position I'm literally cumming :healedmyheart:

250d99b216aee3e06d01bbe7eeb3d29928364f26

PS Mistress for the crown :gayhat:

You are not alone on that. Lots of us think this cast is one of the best in the last years, I only see complains about the MTV editing 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Luke78619

Low-key thought Jax should’ve won against Mistress, and Anetra should’ve won the three way lip sync :poot: 

storyline wise would’ve been good to see Luxx in the final lip sync as well, but oh well

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 3

Schwerk

I feel it's not just the gymnastics that killed Jax, it's also her fashion sense. She doesn't know yet how to shape her body and wears a lot of unflattering colours and patterns and Ru loves hyper femininity. 

I would love to see Jax perform over Spice any day. She barely put in any effort.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 3

Reality

This was a fantastic episode! I really enjoyed last season's lalaparuza, so I was very excited to see this year's, and I wasn't disappointed!

I agree with pretty much all of the results of the lipsyncs except for the Luxx vs. Jax vs. Anetra one. In my opinion, Anetra won that one hands down. And honestly, I could've easily seen a double shantay for Sasha vs. Anetra. Seeing Sasha finally lip syncing was mesmerizing. We all knew she was good, but it was great to see her finally lip sync (aside from her talent show) was great. Right now, my top 4 still remains as: Sasha, Mistress, Anetra, and Loosey. Though, I could see Luxx taking that fourth spot instead of Loosey.

It's sad to see Jax go, but it was her time tbh. She's been in the bottom multiple times, and even though I didn't agree with her design challenge placement, it was clear that the judges thought she plateaued. 

Next week's the ball episode, which I'm very excited about. In general, design challenges/ball episodes are some of my favorites. I feel like the next one to go is Spice; I also feel like she's plateaued. We'll see if she takes the judges critiques into consideration. I mean, they have to walk the runway three times in a ball episode, so is she gonna do the same contrived walk everytime? :selena: 

🃏🖤👹

21 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Aja being bitter over Anetra yet again :rip:

7y774gdyn2ja1.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpgtqxm1tv4o2ja1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

tegex6nyn2ja1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a  

Jesus lol at this point I hope Anetra recreates Aja's talent show but does it better LMAO like girl.... chill

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

badfaith

I love that Spice enjoys doing whatever in a room of queens arguing over being safe and who's second or third best :billie: I find her very endearing

Edit: Not that I find the latter annoying or something bad (I love the messiness) but it's such a stark contrast to how the twins view the competition lol

Edited by badfaith
  • Love 3

CyanDante
1 hour ago, badfaith said:

I love that Spice enjoys doing whatever in a room of queens arguing over being safe and who's second or third best :billie: I find her very endearing

Edit: Not that I find the latter annoying or something bad (I love the messiness) but it's such a stark contrast to how the twins view the competition lol

I think probably that's the only reason why I don't mind Spice still being in the competition :party:It's very endearing and refreshing, because they know they are not winning, and bonding and having a good time, whereas usually queens now are extremely focussed and stressed about the competition (which definitely should be the norm) and worry about the edit and everything.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 1

Catnikko
On 2/18/2023 at 9:39 PM, Luke78619 said:

Low-key thought Jax should’ve won against Mistress, and Anetra should’ve won the three way lip sync :poot: 

storyline wise would’ve been good to see Luxx in the final lip sync as well, but oh well

100% I was so confused that she didn't :laughga: 

Actual patient
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Not me accidentally reading who wins the ball

Reveal hidden contents

I'm genuinely confused but we'll see...

Hmm maybe you read someone lying lol or an outdated spoiler 

• Like 1

MessyTop
28 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Not me accidentally reading who wins the ball

Hide contents

I'm genuinely confused but we'll see...

Shangela comes out of a box again and loses the Ball again!! human rights campaign snl GIF

49 minutes ago, weed said:

Hmm maybe you read someone lying lol or an outdated spoiler 

It was one of those YouTube videos and decided to check it out because why not, see if they got right what we have so far and stop it when they get to the later episodes. They had it all right, but the order of the episodes wasn't correct; they said the ball before the lipsync LalapaRuza and so the one who wins it is-

Spoiler

Spice :stupidoreo:

- don't @ me though... I will be coming back here after the episode :anveeroy: