likeee.. so cute! we stan the new drag family

Reveal hidden contents

This is hands down one of my favourite moments of this season :kara:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • YAAAS 1

Levine
17 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Who do you think is going home?

I put the name under the spoiler tag, I can't watch the episode for another 4-5 hours, I swear I didn't read ****

Spoiler

Spice, too much screentime during 4 minutes

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

I put the name under the spoiler tag, I can't watch the episode for another 4-5 hours, I swear I didn't read ****

Reveal hidden contents

I'm starting the episode now :ally:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Levine
Spoiler

Welp I was dead wrong lmaoooo but WHAT IN THE ACTUAL? one of the best lipsyncer of this season went home on a lipsync smackdown? This show is becoming a JOKE! First of all: Mystress didn't win her lipsync and not even Luxx.  It doesn't matter if you're talented: as long as you produce good tv, they'll keep you.

The balls really drew the destiny of some of the queens, if you take for good that all the names were on them. 

• LMAO 2

bionic
Spoiler

Spice just needs to go home. I don't usually do the 'you don't belong here' thing, but they are ruining a season when they do NOT belong there. Totally out of their depth

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

AndiGaga

By the way, i was veeery disappointed with the twist

In my imagination (and delusion maybe haha) they would bring back some eliminated queens and then let Spice choose her opponent, and then Spice would choose Sugar. Then Spice could stay or Sugar would reenter the competition, i would prefer the latter :huntyga:

• LMAO 2

badfaith
5 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

In my imagination (and delusion maybe haha) they would bring back some eliminated queens and then let Spice choose her opponent, and then Spice would choose Sugar. Then Spice could stay or Sugar would reenter the competition, i would prefer the latter :huntyga:

What in the fanfiction in this lmfao

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

jimmytimestep

Great episode, gotta love a Lollaparuza. Twist was fine but I wasn't gagged by it or anything. 

Spoiler

It's annoying Spice is still around but she's cute, so that's nice. Anetra and Sasha still feel like the frontrunners to me and I truly love them both. I'm ready for Loosey to be gone too.

Top 4 prediction:

Sasha, Anetra, Mistress, Luxx

Edited by jimmytimestep
  • Like 1

I loved Loosey the first half but the last few episodes I'm.. seeing past the facade lol idk she seems to take herself way too seriously.. but very talented still

• Like 2

alsemanche

Am I the only one who found those lipsyncs way too short? At least the first 2 or 3

anw lemme comment live as i watch:

Spoiler

-Malaysa vs Marcia: Marcia won, I had no idea she could pull off such stunts lmao

-Spice vs Loosey: Loosey won, Spice was just doing whatever

-Salina vs Lux: Salina won EASILY, that was hilarious. Lux looked so gagged that she lost :ladyhaha: She really needs to drop the pretentiousness, it was fun at first but it's getting obnoxious

-Jax vs Mistress: idk... Jax was doing a little too much for the song but Mistress wasn't impressive either. Ru was giving that stinky face to Jax for doing acrobatics but when Mistress did the split and the weird comedy it was hysterical laughter from her lmao. I;m rooting for Mistress in general but I think Jax should have gotten this. Even the queens watching from the werkroom were confused lmao. Also Misteress' bitter attitude and acting like the girls were reading her was not it, you even admitted that you didn't give it your all and that exactly what they said :poot: 

-Sasha vs Anetra: now THAT'S a lipsync :giveup: a double shantay would have been great here. im happy for sasha though! the cut to her in the werkroom without a stage announcement though... wtf was that lol

-Malaysia vs Spice: that was... embarrassing :air: send them both back to the back idc, neither of them deserved to be safe

-Jax vs Lux vs Anetra: Anetra ate that up and should have won. How tf was Lux better than her lmaooo i hate this production bullshit. but i lowkey knew it was gonna happen the second the did the first split and they all lost their mind over it even though Anetra was right there killing every move from the beginning :alsemanche: Jax was... there

-The twist was so stupid i- wtf :rip: why would Anetra even save Spice :air: Destroy her and save us from her cringe for the rest of the season pls

-Anetra vs Jax: well Anetra definitely won that. Jax has all the moves but her lipsyncs are bland. She just doesn't have that strong personality idk

welp... that was unfair but are we surprised? Jax and Anetra should NOT have been the bottom 2, it made no sense. It was Spice's time to leave. But anw, Jax was never gonna make it far so yeah

Can't wait for the ball next week!

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, Levine said:

Hide contents

The way I wish u were right 

• Thanks 1

Levine
44 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Am I the only one who found those lipsyncs way too short? At least the first 2 or 3

anw lemme comment live as i watch:

Reveal hidden contents

-Malaysa vs Marcia: Marcia won, I had no idea she could pull off such stunts lmao

-Spice vs Loosey: Loosey won, Spice was just doing whatever

-Salina vs Lux: Salina won EASILY, that was hilarious. Lux looked so gagged that she lost :ladyhaha: She really needs to drop the pretentiousness, it was fun at first but it's getting obnoxious

-Jax vs Mistress: idk... Jax was doing a little too much for the song but Mistress wasn't impressive either. Ru was giving that stinky face to Jax for doing acrobatics but when Mistress did the split and the weird comedy it was hysterical laughter from her lmao. I;m rooting for Mistress in general but I think Jax should have gotten this. Even the queens watching from the werkroom were confused lmao. Also Misteress' bitter attitude and acting like the girls were reading her was not it, you even admitted that you didn't give it your all and that exactly what they said :poot: 

-Sasha vs Anetra: now THAT'S a lipsync :giveup: a double shantay would have been great here. im happy for sasha though! the cut to her in the werkroom without a stage announcement though... wtf was that lol

-Malaysia vs Spice: that was... embarrassing :air: send them both back to the back idc, neither of them deserved to be safe

-Jax vs Lux vs Anetra: Anetra ate that up and should have won. How tf was Lux better than her lmaooo i hate this production bullshit. but i lowkey knew it was gonna happen the second the did the first split and they all lost their mind over it even though Anetra was right there killing every move from the beginning :alsemanche: Jax was... there

-The twist was so stupid i- wtf :rip: why would Anetra even save Spice :air: Destroy her and save us from her cringe for the rest of the season pls

-Anetra vs Jax: well Anetra definitely won that. Jax has all the moves but her lipsyncs are bland. She just doesn't have that strong personality idk

welp... that was unfair but are we surprised? Jax and Anetra should NOT have been the bottom 2, it made no sense. It was Spice's time to leave. But anw, Jax was never gonna make it far so yeah

Can't wait for the ball next week!

A PERFECT POST!

13 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

The way I wish u were right 

Eh me too