1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
45 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

I want to watch this season but previous 2 US seasons were so uneventful to me, I cannot make myself do it. They are so overproduced that it takes away the joy of watching.

This season is much much better than those two, imo. The cast is super talented, there's fun drama...check it out!

• Like 4

Emigrante
7 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

This season is much much better than those two, imo. The cast is super talented, there's fun drama...check it out!

I would try!

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

bionic
4 minutes ago, weed said:

I'm perchedt!!!

hopefully someone throws a likeable personality at her

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, bionic said:

her dodging it

dodging-all-the-bs-like.gif

BUtterfield 8
13 minutes ago, weed said:

I'm perchedt!!!

Well hopefully that means untucked is gonna be good 

Ladle Ghoulash
14 minutes ago, bionic said:

Honestly, I love the fact that she's completely delusional. Entertaining TV lolol

• Like 1

halfway into the episode, LOVE Malaysia!! One of my faves after this episode lol so funny so sweet. My faves are Spice, Malaysia, and Mistress (& Sasha) but I could honestly list everyone in the cast except Robin and Salina, Aura grew on me as well

Spoiler

would've given Sasha the win but overall fine w the judging. Runway was wayyyyy too ****ing short, embarrassingly short. Good episode, loved the workroom footage we got.

I think Loosey could've replaced Aura in the top, she slayed imo. The makeup, vocals, performance, it slayed. 

Jax KILLEDT the lip sync, congrats to ha. 

Edited by weed
  • Like 1

what the hell was Marcia's runway lol.. tie-dye WHERE??? ok it's in the blood but very un-impactful

Anetra's boot

Luxx slaaayyy, Sasha sLAAAAYYY, Spice slay, Mistress slay, Aura slay, Loosey slay but wish it was a gown

Edited by weed
  • Like 2

AndiGaga

The runway situation fcks me up!! They could have cut 1 minute from the drama in the beginning and give everybody 5 more seconds for the runway... i dont get that editing 😒😒

Sasha deserved that win, Aura was okay, but i dont get why they build up a storyline with her now with giving her a win, because she seemed very uneventful until now

Good that Robin is gone, she herself said she is a reserved person and thats just not what drag queens are... read the job description girl, i want to be entertained

Edited by AndiGaga
  • Like 1

We knew the eliminated queen's destiny the moment she appeared for the first time in a long time in the interviews, like oh you're here...

Now why did that guest judge had more screen time during the runway than all of the queens combined

• Like 3