104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Reality

Overall, I thought this was a great episode tbh. Still not a fan of the runtime (though there's nothing we can really do about that now), but I thought this episode was much better paced than the previous two. 

Luxx being the winner this week wasn't a surprise; she definitely had one of the best looks of the night. However, I thought the bottoms were pretty weird. Maybe I'm just easy to impress or something, but I thought everyone had pretty good looks. Even people like Amethyst and Malaysia, who clearly aren't seamstresses, did fairly good jobs. Amethyst rightfully deserved to be in the bottom, but I thought it was kinda weird that Malaysia was in the top. Her look was good, but not top worthy. Also, maybe it's just me but I really, really liked Salina's look. I didn't like it so much when the cape was on, but when she let it down and made it a train, I thought it was fabulous.

The lip sync was great imo. Salina definitely won, but Amethyst did fine too. Amethyst leaving isn't much of a surprise though and imo it was time for her to go; she's already been in the bottom 3 times. 

My picks to win are still Sasha, Mistress, or Anetra. Though, I've enjoyed Loosey more and more, so I like for them to be the top 4.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Chris Thomason

Not sure why jax was in the bottom or why robin was in the top. They at least got the winner of the challenge correct.

• Thanks 2

tomsches

I still can’t get over the 40 minute long episodes either. I hope that the fan reactions make them make a longer season next year. Or else it feels like the producers were like: What do the gays want? Ok let’s not give them any of that! 
however, for this episode I wasn’t that mad about them only showing one look each cause normally I get bored during the ball challenge when there are 700 looks walking down the runway, even though it seems a bit less of a challenge compared to the previous seasons. I was warming up to Loosey and first I thought she was gonna be an early one out, now I think she’s gonna stay till the end but I don’t really like her drag persona. Luxx clearly won but her personality is a bit annoying. We still think there are a bunch of people who aren’t really present like robin, anetra and aura. I don’t really have a favorite at the moment. 

• Like 1

From Roscoe's:

- Sugar and Spice helped Marcia w her makeup, gave her the lashes, etc. and on the main stage Marcia said only Luxx helped her, and Spice spoke out about it when the critiques got to her lol ("and to that Forgetful Freddy down there, whose lashes are you wearing?") then Michelle said "yeah you should take makeup advice from them" to Marcia. Spice sticking up for herself for once, according to her. ** just to add, I LOVE Batty Davis. She was like "that's not stupid you NEED to stand up for yourself! Y'all gave Mistress credit, she needs to give credit too" slay! 

- Sugar said a PA or someone came to her after she got eliminated and "explained things" to her/told her all the tea and she felt more accepting of going home. 

- Amethyst had 4 characters for Snatch Game, Ru loved the tan mom idea and told the girls to do what Amethyst is doing (like creating their own character, building up the personality)

- They say a LOT of stuff has been cut out and they don't know what they can or can't talk about

- During walkthroughs Ru asked Loosey if she had a fat ass and made her spin around a few times lmao??

- Sugar said everything felt very orchestrated (there was some kind of joke w that? everyone started cackling I didn't get it though lol Naysha said if you don't get it you're an idiot LMAO) 

- The edit is only showing Mistress helping the twins but Malaysia is more Spice's drag mom and Mistress is Sugar's drag mom. Love their bond, it's so sweet. Spice says she talks to Malaysia every day. 

- The twins LOVE Amanda Bynes, and Sugar said Spice was serving the hillbilly Amanda LMAO imma hit you in the head with a fish! DONK! lmaooo god Amanda was so funny!! "knock knock" "who's there" "a meaty loaf" "a meaty loaf who??" "Imma hit you in the head with a meaty loaf!" *DONK* LMAO

Edited by weed

Plastic Flower

Watched the runway again and I feel like everything except for the winner was wrong :cyanlights: some of the safe queens deserved that bottom placement way more. 

Drop it

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t know about you guys but having Snatch Game so early is making the competition kinda empty. Every season the season gets into competitive mode after Snatch Game and we could tell who was shaping up to become top4 later but now it feels like no one is doing super well or super bad (maybe except for the eliminated queen of the week)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Ladle Ghoulash
On 1/28/2023 at 5:21 AM, Levine said:

Can this show become less predictable? Never an ounce of a surprise. I'm sorry for Amethys and to me she won that lipsync. Selina (which I can't stand from day 0) did the same tired old ass moves that everyone does, so boring and predictable.

Cute episode, the winner deserved it, Sasha keep going strong, Malaysa being priased again while doing mediocre (mediocre Snatch Game and that outfit was HORRID), Anetra still transparent.

Mistress and Loosy are definitely on my stan list. It was love at the first sight for the first, but Loosy is conquering my heart one episode at the time (which is what I hoped Anetra would do).

Reading challenge and Snatch Game too, being one of the most praised and loved challenges I think you should do them when you have AT LEAST 6-7 queens otherwise it happens what is happening right now: it become forgettable.

My bet is that the next three to go are Aura, Jaxx and Selina. The first one tho is a great dancer tho? so who could beat her? Anetra? 

TBH after Aura's talent show, I don't think we could say she's a great dancer lmao. I think Jaxx would be harder to beat

• Like 2

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The overall c*nt*ness in the drama gives me life :billie:

The way we have 1/4 of the episode here and they haven't even picked what genre they're gonna do :deadbanana: I'm sure they'll solve this in less 1 minute 'cause they can't fit recording lines + performances + runways + lipsync in 30 minutes.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

MessyTop
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

The overall c*nt*ness in the drama gives me life :billie:

Mistress and Lux giving us the TV drama we deserve, gosh I Love them!!!!! #TeamLux #TeamMistress 

• YAAAS 3

Emigrante

I want to watch this season but previous 2 US seasons were so uneventful to me, I cannot make myself do it. They are so overproduced that it takes away the joy of watching.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.