1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

bionic
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

this is so f*cked up. Literally what's the point of doing this bullshit? Fans who can't take the drama of reality TV shows are such a joke. 

Remember in ep2 when Sugar and Spice didn't realise that Mistress and Irene were being shady with each other and didn't actually hate each other? Because they have 0 exposure to drag beyond post-All Stars 2/season 7 Drag Race? Mix that with stan culture and thats how you get the problem

buy bionic
  • Like 2

Sugar transforms the actual Trisha Paytas!!!! haven't watched yet so excited lol

edit: a little bit of DR tea! will update if there is more

- there is a reunion coming, they're nervous about it lol :tony: so exciting

and they recorded a mukbang!!!! love that for them

Edited by weed
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Irene posted her "Beautiful Nightmare" look:

Fm9dZKdX0AM1oPa?format=jpg&name=large

a slay but I don't really get the theme from it

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

bionic
8 hours ago, weed said:

Sugar transforms the actual Trisha Paytas!!!! haven't watched yet so excited lol

edit: a little bit of DR tea! will update if there is more

- there is a reunion coming, they're nervous about it lol :tony: so exciting

and they recorded a mukbang!!!! love that for them

those donuts look tasty

buy bionic

Levine
On 1/22/2023 at 1:11 AM, MessyTop said:

Mistress Isabelle’s IG has been suspended because of reporting done by “fans” upset at her over last nights untucked.

She said Marcia's outfit was cheap looking. Literally that's it. Marcia’s fan mas reported her account and got suspended. 

Feels like we're reaching new lows every week with these fans, my mind cannot understand what the funk is going on. The queens should not be scared everytime they open their mouth, and in this case MIB did nothing that in a sane person's mind makes her deserve hate. Enjoy a funking show about drag queens and let them be drag queens, jesus.

This is what I said even before the show aired and someone tried to come for me.  The fact that Marcia started it with her comment and they still had to paint Mistress as the villain. Unbelievable.

And YAAAAASSS at Mistress in the preview lmao GET HER and make her fans mad again!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Stephen

I'm mad that we didn't get to see Michelle reading Sugar and Spice down after Snatch Game. They didn't show any critiques for their runways at all. :rip:

#ReleaseTheExtendedCut

• Thanks 1

Stephen

Also I really want to see the deliberations. I want to know what Ru and Michelle said about Sugar and Spice when they're not in the room :toofunny: I just know we're missing out on iconic reads and sound bites... I hate this for us.

• Like 1

MessyTop
53 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I’m obsessed with Mistress Isabelle Brooks! She’s beautiful and she makes good tv!! 
team Mistress 

• YAAAS 3

Levine
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I’m obsessed with Mistress Isabelle Brooks! She’s beautiful and she makes good tv!! 
team Mistress 

Me too, I really hope she can pull through, it's time for a big girl to win. Oh and I need Anetra to step her *** up again because after that SPLENDID first episode she kinda disappeared.

• YAAAS 2

bionic
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Me too, I really hope she can pull through, it's time for a big girl to win. Oh and I need Anetra to step her *** up again because after that SPLENDID first episode she kinda disappeared.

silky should've won can v the world

this season is sasha colby's to lose, so i fear for miss mistress :giveup: 

buy bionic
  • Like 1

MessyTop
28 minutes ago, Levine said:

I blame it on the 40 min episodes. There’s no time for character development or interviews. It’s sucks. Anetra is so good!!! At least Mistress is getting all the airtime :pawsup::ladyhaha:

• Like 1

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*