• Anetra

Featured Posts

bionic
5 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I mean, in all fairness: the canned bits were cringe 

I totally agree

buy bionic

Reality

I thought this episode was pretty good. I still don't like the fact that the episodes are only ~40 minutes long, though. With so many queens still left in the competition, most of them don't get enough screen time, so it's hard to get to know them. For example, aside from the double-premiere episodes, I don't think Anetra has gotten any confessional screen time. Also, the runways being like 5 seconds for each queen should be a crime! Especially with a theme like "beautiful nightmares" which I think is one of the most interesting themes in a while.

As for snatch game, I thought it was fine. Loosey's Joan Rivers was fantastic and Mistress and Marcia were pretty good too. Sugar, Spice, and Aura were the clear bottoms though. And maybe this is a controversial opinion, but I actually kinda liked Salina's Virgin Mary snatch game. It was a little too loud, but I liked the concept.

Also though, I don't get some of y'all saying that Aura should've been in the bottom 2. Her Bretman Rock wasn't good at all, but her runway look was infinitely better executed and more creative than Sugar or Spice. Her runway rightfully saved her. Also, Spice's Miley was like Kenya Michaels/Beyonce-level bad. 

I was kinda shocked to see Sugar go though. I thought both her snatch game and runway were better than Spice's. Also, the lip sync (while fun) was too difficult to judge imo. Because it was so choreographed it didn't seem like either one of them was doing better or worse than the other. I guess the nail in the coffin for Sugar was her slipping, so that's why she got sent home?? Either way, it'll be interesting to see how Spice handles it without her twin since up until now they were inseparable. 

Overall, good episode and I like that we're actually eliminating girls this time :sweat: Next week's the design challenge, which is one of my favorite challenges, so I'm excited for that!

🃏🖤👹

skaxboy

I didn’t think the twins did that bad tbh. It was a little messy but I think they were referencing this:

We all know they are dependent of each other, so why put them in the same group?!? If the show wants them to shine on their own, they could have just separated them. On the other hand, being in the same group they could have challenged themselves to not banter so much from each other. 

I didn’t care for their runways looks tho. If you took away Sugar’s make up, there is nothing scary about it. They could have taken Creepy Doll so much further.  Done a porcelain mask, then revealed deranged make up.

I understand their concept and am a little sad they are separated. I hope their popularity is enough to get them onto Drag Race Live in Las Vegas. It would be so great to watch them with their “rehearsed bits” and I am sure they will tour together and ppl will love it. If they ever bring the All Stars 1 format back, they will do real good. 

Overall, I agree with the winner and tops. Jaxx’s Mona Lisa was actually pretty funny. She was quick and witty. 

Aura and Robyn were forgettable on this episode and basically the entire season so far. I liked Marcia’s look conceptually but it could have been elevated greatly. I don’t think Mistress saying it was cheap was appropriate but she did say it’s to give constructive criticism. 

Edited by skaxboy

Juanlittlem
35 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Jaxx’s Mona Lisa was actually pretty funny. She was quick and witty. 

Pls I dont know how Amethyst missed Ru's help when she said if the tan was oil-based 'cause that would've been a match :neyde: Then she did the same thing for Jax and she was quick to say it was and made Ru laugh :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MessyTop

Mistress Isabelle’s IG has been suspended because of reporting done by “fans” upset at her over last nights untucked.

She said Marcia's outfit was cheap looking. Literally that's it. Marcia’s fan mas reported her account and got suspended. 

Feels like we're reaching new lows every week with these fans, my mind cannot understand what the funk is going on. The queens should not be scared everytime they open their mouth, and in this case MIB did nothing that in a sane person's mind makes her deserve hate. Enjoy a funking show about drag queens and let them be drag queens, jesus.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

Ladle Ghoulash
39 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Mistress Isabelle’s IG has been suspended because of reporting done by “fans” upset at her over last nights untucked.

She said Marcia's outfit was cheap looking. Literally that's it. Marcia’s fan mas reported her account and got suspended. 

Feels like we're reaching new lows every week with these fans, my mind cannot understand what the funk is going on. The queens should not be scared everytime they open their mouth, and in this case MIB did nothing that in a sane person's mind makes her deserve hate. Enjoy a funking show about drag queens and let them be drag queens, jesus.

Throwing shade and critiquing the looks is literally a fundamental part of the show. I was honestly kind of living for the fact that MIB came for Marcia. Her fans are being ridiculous tbh

• Love 1

Taylucifer
15 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

i LOOOOVE Sugar, it was waaay to eary to kick her out

Robin Fierce & Aura should have been the bottom 2, the twin lipsync was to eary (we all knew it was gonna come though)

Right, this makes more sense story wise, Sugar and Spice still have a lot going on and it was confusing that they would sacrifice them so early, maybe with the longer episodes this would have been ok and we would have seen more but at this length it really feels like they lost a huge storyline 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Like 1

AURAOFSHEISSE

Aura was one of the worst snatch games ever, I thought spice and aura should have lip synced with Aura going home, they could have pushed the twins lip sync further in the season

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

badfaith

When Spice says she won't know what to do and she's not strong enough if Sugar leaves made me sob :fatcat:

• Love 3

BUtterfield 8

I’m kind of surprised they let the twins go so early

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • Like 1

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m kind of surprised they let the twins go so early consde

I’m sure they’ll be back for All Stars. They probably didn’t know the amount of fans and love they were gonna get. They are everywhere right now. 
also fun fact Mistress Isabel Brooks is now their drag mother, she’s 24, the twins are 23 

badfaith
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

I’m sure they’ll be back for All Stars. They probably didn’t know the amount of fans and love they were gonna get. They are everywhere right now. 
also fun fact Mistress Isabel Brooks is now their drag mother, she’s 24, the twins are 23 

Mistress is 23?? Damn, why does she act ancient though lmfao :franminervini:

MessyTop
12 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Mistress is 23?? Damn, why does she act ancient though lmfao :franminervini:

I know! I assumed she was in her mid 30s. Lol

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*