đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga will start filming Joker 2 after NYEs

NATAH

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

I guarantee you she is in full rehearsal + character development + research mode until then. She will be coming into this with EVERYTHING she’s got.

🤖⚡️

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
3 hours ago, sara57 said:

Isn't it odd that she as the lead actress joins filming so late? :oprah:

Not really. They'll have a holiday break, so Joaquin will probably only be filming about a week and a half or two weeks without Gaga. Also, Gaga being the lead actress doesn't mean she will have equal screen time. 'Lead' is kind of a nebulous term nowadays, and considering the first one was so heavily focused on Joaquin I sort of doubt the sequel will change that much and give Gaga 50% of the screen time. It could very well be like Zoe Kravitz's role in the most recent iteration of The Batman.

ProfessionalClown
24 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It could very well be like Zoe Kravitz's role in the most recent iteration of The Batman.

Tbh her screen time felt really good so if Gaga gets that, good for us. 

4 hours ago, Charmz said:

I’m getting the “recording new music” vibe, to release an album after (or maybe before?) Joker

or the sountrack, since it's rumored to be a musical film

4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

"Getting a lot of these in my DMs". Pls fans keep it cool, don't harrass these people.

Embarrassed Meme GIF by The Simpsons

this is how they turn many critics against Gaga with HOG :saladga:

Controversiaga

Y’all need to leave the man alone 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, Meat said:

I’m glad she’s taking some time off to have fun. She deserves it :kara:

She needs the holidays to relax 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

4 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

Gaga said that she prepared for the role of Patrizia for 6-18 months, so 3 months doesn't seem like much at all, especially since we know that she was in the studio (probably connected to Joker).

Gaga also exaggerates for the press when it comes to her film interviews - that being said Patrizia also was a role based on a real person, getting the mannerisms and motivations correct is a lot harder and more involved since it has to be as close of a 1:1 match as possible. Much less creative liberties can be taken.

Smother Em Eh

So she’s really playing Harley Quinn or whatever, like it’s actually happening??? :pray:
@NATAH

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Bradley
9 hours ago, Monstruous said:

Omg the poor germanottas having to celebrate Christmas with Harley quinn, I hope they stafe :ohno:

Hope she doesn't give someone a bomb. :pray:

Catnikko
20 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

maybe there are more scenes with just JP than we expected? also, interesting that they needed TCB to end in mid-september if she’s not filming until january :glamourpuss:

i love that he responded to us!! it’s a good sign for how he’ll interact with us going forward

20 hours ago, sara57 said:

Isn't it odd that she as the lead actress joins filming so late? :oprah:

well it's a sequel and it's going to need time to show us what happens after the end of the first one before we get a new lead character popping up so would make sense tbf

Actual patient

Archived