Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga goes Vintage in Vancouver

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's the s-xy silver daddy behind her!?

One of her Italian bodyguards. The Italian mafia has dispatch Lady Gaga into world of fame, her family is at war with the Ciccone family for world domination :hor:

She looks like a character in a Wes Anderson film. I like it.

I love Wes Anderson :flutter:

his last film, Moonrise Kingdom, is so good :)

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Her lips look like they're about to rot off her face.

I love Wes Anderson :flutter:

his last film, Moonrise Kingdom, is so good :)

I know! My 8 year old nephew saw Moonrise Kingdom and started going to school dressed as the young male protagonist. It's so adorable.

PopBitch

I love everything but the lips. They are bordering on Lindsay Lohan's duck lips in that photo. I hope it's just the lipstick and she's not overinflating her lips even more.

Speaking of Lindsay, Gaga was mentioned in an article today regarding Lindsay. It was a behind the scenes article on Lindsay's movie she was making after Liz. In it it talked about her erratic behavior and mentioned the night she partied with Gaga at the hotel until five in the morning and how she didn't show up that morning to the movie set, which is just an indie with limited funds, and everybody was waiting. Then said she was sick.

I know! My 8 year old nephew saw Moonrise Kingdom and started going to school dressed as the young male protagonist. It's so adorable.

8C41-D008-05328-1249.r.jpg

probably one of my favorite characters in the film! :flutter: he is just a kid, but his acting is so good! as well as his girlfriend's acting :)

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived