Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bad bunny concert in Mexico left with semi empty audience due to invalid tix

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

A choice going to see this man :huntyga:, but people didn't deserve to spend A LOT of money and getting out of the concert, I think autorities, Ticketmaster or tour organizers have to do something against this problem with re-sales that we have since the 90s on Madonna's first concert here.

I think Gaga's team and Live Nation were very smart to sell digital tickets for Chromatics Tour

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

A choice going to see this man 

A fantastic choice, yes! 

OT: This is going to keep happening until someone who has actual power and influence does something about how Ticketmaster runs their business. They claim they work against scalping, and yet they're actively promoting it through their resale program and their ownership of secondary ticketing websites. They're creating the problems they claim they're working to solve, and it's time for them to be put in their place. 

pachinko
4 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

A choice going to see this man :huntyga:, but people didn't deserve to spend A LOT of money and getting out of the concert, I think autorities, Ticketmaster or tour organizers have to do something against this problem with re-sales that we have since the 90s on Madonna's first concert here.

I think Gaga's team and Live Nation were very smart to sell digital tickets for Chromatics Tour

Bad Bunny is a God and you will deal. 

jacs vs looser
16 hours ago, NATAH said:

i'm confused, what happened?

A lot of people were not allowed to enter the concert, because at the entry points where they scan your tickets to let you in, the machines they use to do so would identified many tickets as either fake or as if they had already been used by someone who was already inside the venue.

Inicially, the media was blaming scalpers for reselling the same digital tickets over and over, *however* a lot of (maybe most) users have come forward to say they bought them directly from ticketmaster. And ticketmaster has already agreed to refund many people, which further proves the mistake was actually on their end. They really need to be stopped tbh. 

Archived