💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney back on instagram.

Poker

Featured Posts

Borisapillar

Doesn’t Instagram make you confirm like 50 times before disabling your account? 😂

”oops!”

See I'm not one of those conspiracy guys but why would Sam say she decided to leave Instagram because online people are mean and here is Britney saying she deleted by accident... :confused:

Anyways she said she'd like to sing a song or two in 2023 :excited2:

Cameltoe Chariot
14 minutes ago, Lucas said:

See I'm not one of those conspiracy guys but why would Sam say she decided to leave Instagram because online people are mean and here is Britney saying she deleted by accident... :confused:

This isn't directed at you so excuse me if I sound a little rude :huntyga: your comment just got me thinking...

Like.. Britney is very mentally ill. This is a fact. She also hasn't been able to speak freely for a very long time and has very little awareness when it comes to PR.

I dunno why it's so hard for people to consider that maybe she's lying because she thinks we'll just believe her, that maybe she's embarrassed about disabling her IG again for the 30th time, or because she just doesn't want to get into details about why she disabled in the first place.

Why do we always go immediately to conspiracy theories? It's exhausting.

Why does it look like she recorded this on a TI-84 calculator?

She’s worth tens of millions of dollars…can they not get this lady a new iPhone?

Papergangstuh
2 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Why do we always go immediately to conspiracy theories? It's exhausting.

Everyone just doesn't wanna seem like they are pro c-ship. It doesn't help that her deluded fans scream at anyone who points out that she's clearly not ok. I always feel like I have to have an "*" and a million caveats when talking about her because it's such a touchy thing online.

moonsago

That fact that people refuse to acknowledge that she is not mentally okay and should not be on the internet to display that to the world, for her own personal good, just out of their need to be ‘kind’ and ‘on her side’, tells you everything about how people leave behind common sense, reason and ACTUAL compassion when it comes to the people they collectively choose to stand behind. You can both be anti conservatorship AND acknowledge that she is not doing well and needs help. Also, someone visibly struggling and somebody else pointing that out is not ‘micro-analyzing’, have you ever thought that maybe YOU are downplaying the situation? I wish Britney the best but something is very off about what’s going on here and people should question it. Remember, the insanity of the conservatorship was also once just a conspiracy theory. 

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, pachinko said:

You can delete your account and still keep your followers?

you can temporarily disable your account and it will keep your followers.

no way it was on accident since you have to input your password to disable it

Controversiaga

This is strange . Especially after Sam said what he said but maybe he and Brit didn’t really communicate about it well enough and he just assumed and spoke without getting confirmation from Brit idk idk 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Archived