💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton, Madonna among defendants in lawsuit against Bored Ape Yacht Club

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber, Madonna, and Post Malone are among the artists, athletes, and celebrities named in a class action lawsuit against the creators of the Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs.

Gwyneth Paltrow, Stephen Curry, Snoop Dogg, Kevin Hart, The Weeknd, Serena Williams, Future, Diplo, and more were also named as defendants in the suit, which alleges that Yuga Labs, the creators of the BAYC non-fungible tokens, enlisted the celebrities to help “artificially” increase the value of the NFTs, inevitably resulting in “staggering losses” for the buyers.

Count the defendants among those buyers: In November, it was revealed that a BAYC NFT allegedly purchased by Bieber for $1.3 million in Jan. 2022 was worth only $69,000 less than a year later.

Additionally, the lawsuit names Jimmy Fallon and his Tonight Show production companies Electric Hot Dog and Universal Television as defendants due to his on-air segment where he and Paris Hilton discussed the BAYC NFTs; Hilton, another member of the Yacht Club, is also listed as a defendant. 
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

NFTs are dumb - but so is this lawsuit. Like duh it’s all hype? Things only have value because we agree and say they have value. You can’t get involved in speculative like NFTs and not accept the risk that once hype dies down that the value will be the same. That’s just not how it works and to believe otherwise just shows ignorance on the part of all these people that became so invested in NFTs as an “investment” - they were NEVER an investment. Crypto as an investment is just one step after gambling and one step short of the stock market. 

y'all im so glad gaga ignored this trash despite her inner circle being into NFTs, i was truly terrified we'd get some dumb sh*t with the CBT :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

LateToCult
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

y'all im so glad gaga ignored this trash despite her inner circle being into NFTs, i was truly terrified we'd get some dumb sh*t with the CBT :cyanlights:

This reminded me that we were supposed to get some kind of NFT for purchasing tickets to CBT on Ticketmaster. :poot:

56 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

This reminded me that we were supposed to get some kind of NFT for purchasing tickets to CBT on Ticketmaster. :poot:

deleted alongside the tour movie :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

Chromatography

play stupid games (buy nfts), win stupid prizes (lose money when inevitably value tanks because it’s the dumbest idea ever)

literally they are trying to sue because they’re fvcking stupid and made a stupid financial decision. i don’t think they’re that strapped for cash. 

Archived