💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

R. Kelly's new album 'I Admit It' pulled from Spotify and iTunes

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

R. Kelly has released a new album called I Admit It on Spotify and Apple Music. 

Some of the tracks on the album date back to 2018 but have only existed on Soundcloud, until today. 

It's unclear why Spotify and Apple have allowed the singer to upload new materials, and it's also unknown when the singer recorded the songs. 

Kelly remains incarcerated on charges of sex trafficking. In June, he was sentenced to 30 years behind bars. 
source

65427721-11521935-image-a-29_16706080205

Update:

R. Kelly's latest album, released while the singer remains in prison, has been pulled from major streamers after briefly hitting platforms like Spotify and iTunes on Friday.

According to Variety, representatives for Sony Music said the album is an unofficial release, or bootleg, despite the copyright line on the album reading "Legacy Recordings," which is Sony Music's catalog division. Representatives for Sony did not immediately respond for comment.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/r-kellys-prison-album-admit-204151658.html

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

It's unclear why Spotify and Apple have allowed the singer to upload new materials

Why wouldn't they? It's not like they ever cared 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Why wouldn't they? It's not like they ever cared 

Sony Music also doesn't care, it was released by them under Legacy Recordings

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

i say lets remove the album link from the OP tbh, enablers can go find it themselves :mark:

mother, what must i do?

HardlyaSaint

:messga: I’m gonna take one for the team and see if he actually takes any accountability.

UPDATE : he is literally one of the most disgusting and narcissistic men alive and I am not surprised do NOT seek out this album for review I am SICK 

Mr Peeps
58 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

It's unclear why Spotify and Apple have allowed the singer to upload new materials, and it's also unknown when the singer recorded the songs. 

Spotify and Apple music have no way of approving or denying the album, they just upload whatever is sent to them by the label, the label is the middleman approving the upload. Not trying to defend him but it's the label in this case that should be questioned :shadow:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

was this even him if these are all old songs? did someone just upload soundcloud songs to a distributor under the same name? lol

Wolf Boy

Spotify and Apple aren’t police, and he’s breaking no law releasing an album, why would they stop it?

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, JgHaus78 said:

When will Do What U Want 

Are you okay? Like seriously.

she/her

• Teletubby changed the title to R. Kelly's new album 'I Admit It' pulled from Spotify and iTunes

Archived