💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

RAYE scores personal best on UK Chart with Escapism.

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

RAYE's latest track Escapism. continues to fire up the Official Singles Chart, up to Number 2 this week, marking a personal best for the star.
Currently, only Mariah Carey’s festive staple All I Want For Christmas Is You stands in her way of chart glory.

Her previous peak was Number 3, which she’s achieved twice: first in 2016 as a featured artist on Jax Jones’ You Don’t Know Me, and again in 2021 as a co-headliner with Joel Corry and David Guetta on Bed.

Escapism.’s success has been powered by TikTok, where users resonate with its rebellious and relatable lyrics. Its three-week climb up the Top 40 has been fast and furious, entering at Number 31, rising to 6 the following week, and now perched at Number 2.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Honestly I only know her from being featured on generic local dance tracks. She sounds like Anne Marie in this one, but it's one of her better songs, happy for her success though! 

Night Vision

Escapism is one of the best songs of the year, so happy for her

3 minutes ago, Karl said:

Honestly I only know her from being featured on generic local dance tracks. She sounds like Anne Marie in this one, but it's one of her better songs, happy for her success though! 

She's so much more than that, her talent and potential is huge. Her former label held her back for so many years, basically forcing her to be a Becky Hill DJ collab hook girl and refused to release her own solo music she wanted to release, so she fought for a long time to get out of her contract and she eventually won last year after going public about it, and she's now releasing independently and smashing harder than ever before.

If you check out the music videos and the other singles from her upcoming album you will see she's much more than just the local dance track girl.

BlondeKingOfGGD

How is bad habits by Ed sheeran in the top 100 U.K. charts still when it’s #178 on U.K. Spotify and not charting on iTunes. Yet Bloody Mary has been top 40 on iTunes for a few days and top 80 all week and #67 - #70 on Spotify yet it isn’t anywhere in the top 100? 

Teletubby
39 minutes ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

Yet Bloody Mary has been top 40 on iTunes for a few days and top 80 all week and #67 - #70 on Spotify yet it isn’t anywhere in the top 100? 

Songs older than 3 years old are automatically on ACR - their streams are halved.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

2 hours ago, Night Vision said:

Escapism is one of the best songs of the year, so happy for her

She's so much more than that, her talent and potential is huge. Her former label held her back for so many years, basically forcing her to be a Becky Hill DJ collab hook girl and refused to release her own solo music she wanted to release, so she fought for a long time to get out of her contract and she eventually won last year after going public about it, and she's now releasing independently and smashing harder than ever before.

If you check out the music videos and the other singles from her upcoming album you will see she's much more than just the local dance track girl.

Fair, didn't know about the label drama but yeah did always put her in same category as Becky Hill etc 

Archived