💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift will make her film directorial debut with Searchlight Pictures

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Taylor Swift will be making her feature directorial debut with Searchlight Pictures. 

The pop sensation has penned an original script, which will be produced by the studio. “Taylor is a once in a generation artist and storyteller.  It is a genuine joy and privilege to collaborate with her as she embarks on this exciting and new creative journey,” Searchlight presidents David Greenbaum and Matthew Greenfield said in a statement.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Maxine Puth

In 10 years: Lady Gaga stars in Taylor Swift Film composed by Lady Gaga written by Taylor Swift

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Maxine Puth said:

In 10 years: Lady Gaga stars in Taylor Swift Film composed by Lady Gaga written by Taylor Swift

excuseme-ladygaga.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Anderson123

All Too Well (1 hr 30 min Version) coming for that Best Picture, Original Screenplay and Director Oscars. :ally:

Controversiaga
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

All Too Well (1 hr 30 min Version) coming for that Best Picture, Original Screenplay and Director Oscars. :ally:

It’ll be 3 hour version 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Sorcerer

Huge career risk from her. If the film is panned, it's gonna be all on her. Not sure if a feature film is a right step based on her directing in All Too Well, which was pretty good but that was a music video. I hope a more established filmmaker can guide her.

Versace
6 minutes ago, Sorcerer said:

Huge career risk from her. If the film is panned, it's gonna be all on her. Not sure if a feature film is a right step based on her directing in All Too Well, which was pretty good but that was a music video. I hope a more established filmmaker can guide her.

Have you not seen the recently released BTS of ATW? Gurl can legit direct and is so passionate about it. 

If it’s a romance or coming of age script she’ll slay it. So let’s hope it’s in that direction. 

Thomas P
22 minutes ago, Sorcerer said:

I can actually see her doing a movie like Eighth Grade and doing a genuinely really great job based on the All Too Well BTS. She’s an extremely effective storyteller and communicator with the people she collaborates with. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

16 minutes ago, Versace said:

Have you not seen the recently released BTS of ATW? Gurl can legit direct and is so passionate about it. 

If it’s a romance or coming of age script she’ll slay it. So let’s hope it’s in that direction. 

Being passionate about something doesn’t mean you’re good at it. That video is hilariously mediocre. 

badfaith

Excited to see what she comes up with tbh. 

30 minutes ago, Sorcerer said:

Huge career risk from her. If the film is panned, it's gonna be all on her. 

This this this. Financially though, I think this will never flop in sales cause as we know, the Swifties CAN pay. 

Sorcerer
26 minutes ago, Versace said:

I'm sure she can be a good director of music videos. This is a feature film we're talking about.

Even the funeral scene in the Anti-Hero music video was a bit too caricaturish. Imagine an entire feature film of that tone and dialogue. I wish her film will be more like the kitchen fight in ATW instead of Anti-Hero.

James Gibson

She's no more than an okay music video director with the latest one being boring as hell.

But it's curious the path she might take with a full movie.

Werewolves Wanted
1 hour ago, Maxine Puth said:

Can you imagine this actually working though and them being a Hollywood duo making smash after smash?? Unlikely but fun to dream :giveup:

Archived