Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga is being requested for Wednesday season 2

Kimmo

Featured Posts

she totally fits the whole fun/dark vibe of the show, like i feel this show is in the same universe where a  2011-2012 gaga still exists, the looks she used to wear wouldnt feel too odd for the world in which the series exists (think gagavision, the black with blonde wigs, etc...), the instrumentals from BTW actually feel like they could be soundtracks of the show (bloody mary, electric chapel)...

Besides she has said multiple times she feels like an outcast, she has alluded to outcasts in songs, etc, she would be perfect as the next principal of nevermore, an actual academy to protect outcasts

badfaith

I hate how they unseriously killed the Principal

Spoiler

Gwendoline's

character in Wednesday but Gaga as the new one would be dope! She would fit so well. Can you imagine her speaking ala MTN monologue to Wednesday :giveup:

Tinnitus15

For those who says it’s not worth to participate in a tv show, cuz Gaga’s too big. Let me tell you…Wednesday got 740 million views in TWO weeks. It’s on its way to dethrone Stranger Things as the most watched tv show ever( which got 1.2 Billion for 28 days). This show is  huge and Gaga fits the theme perfectly. It’s gonna draw a whole new fanbase to her music and so on. It’s a good opportunity 

avalon x

I haven't seen the show but Gaga would be PERFECT for the aesthetic that the show has.

She could do a character like the Countess.. Gaga started out on TV after all. :classy::classy:

She even wanted to do Scream Queens.

Guillaume Hamon

I would love to see her do a funny role in it. I feel she has this comedic talent yet only got a few skits to exploit it.

And that's the type of gig that renew your audience which is more and more needed after 15 years of career.

It would be iconic if she could somehow make a cameo / one off appearance in one of the episodes. 

They need a remake and she should be morticia

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived