Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Harry & Meghan On Netflix Out Now

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

Well it’s out! I just finished the 2nd episode and absolutely love it. It’s so nice to hear the story of how they fell in love and to get their perspective rather than rumors or gossip from tabloids. It reminds you that they are human just like us too.

We felt bad for Diana and Britney for being hounded by the paparazzi, so why should it be any different for Meghan and Harry. A lot of the hate towards Meghan is only because some people, mostly Brits, are jealous that a mixed race American woman landed the heart of one of the world’s most eligible bachelors. I wish them nothing but happiness in this world and hope they continue to do things on their own terms.

Concertaholic

Have y’all watched it yet? What are y’alls thoughts so far? The other half of the series will be released next Thursday.

LilyLark

I just finished. Mixed feelings. Meghan and Harry seem sweet, and the media is terrible and the BRF is trash. At the same time, I really do wish Harry would speak out directly on the BRF instead of these relatively tame, vague statements. I know it's his fam, but they harassed his mother and his wife, covered up for his pedophile uncle, and much, much more. The BRF (not Harry and Meghan) also take tax payer money, etc. The Queen is dead, and it sort of feels like he has a moral duty to call this insane, archaic practice of royalty out now that she's passed...Instead, I feel like this is just a much more in depth version of the Oprah interview.

Anyway, I'm hoping he directly speaks out on it more in the next three episodes.

I wanted to watch this series with an open mind but I dunno if I want to watch any more after the first episode, I like Harry but I can’t stand Meghan :toofunny:

They don’t seem sincere to me and I think a lot of what they’ve said isn’t the complete truth. Leaving the royal life is fine but they keep wanting more attention from the public when they wanted a private lifestyle to raise their family. Yet still need attention, they need to give it a rest.

It was nice to see old clips of The Queen and Princess Diana though

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

These people are so f.cking tiring and Meghan is manipulative. I really don't get why this all has to be brought up in a Netflix series, or a podcast or in a book or in a tell-all interview. 

The reason they wanted to leave The Firm and the UK was to live a life away from the spotlight and now ALLLL THEY DO is seek the spotlight. Let the matter rest, it's been years already, this isn't helping anybody imo.

Go away, be Oprah's neighbour and do some garderning and painting in your mansion

boyerased

To be fair, they wanted to live their lives on their on terms, which can still be pretty public. They wanted control of the narrative. It’s pretty tame, I wish it was more explosive but maybe next week. 

LateToCult
23 minutes ago, NATAH said:

is there any hot gossip tho

Streets saying part 2 is gonna casually bring up a heated conversation Kate had after the alleged William affair with her friend. 

I binge watched the 3 episodes last night. I’ve never been into the BRF hysteria, would always turn off TV around big events like royal weddings or the death of the queen, also didn’t follow M&H story. When I watched the series I felt they were sweet honest and nice people. I was shook how low the docu series rating was on IMDB, which I reasoned was due to the hyper strong identification of Brits with the BRF. Leaving the royal family must have felt like a betrayal to them.

2 hours ago, blzr said:

I binge watched the 3 episodes last night. I’ve never been into the BRF hysteria, would always turn off TV around big events like royal weddings or the death of the queen, also didn’t follow M&H story. When I watched the series I felt they were sweet honest and nice people. I was shook how low the docu series rating was on IMDB, which I reasoned was due to the hyper strong identification of Brits with the BRF. Leaving the royal family must have felt like a betrayal to them.

I don't think it feels like a betrayal. It's more of a situation where someone leaves and then makes a whole scene about it. Most people were like "wow, rude" but not seriously and wished them the best. No family will ever be perfect or ideologically the same because there's so many generations in them. So trying to shut down the family seems ridiculous.

For me, it's how much effort goes in to talking about Harry and Meghan's trauma and mental suffering, but they completely gloss over the method they're using to communicate their breakaway is and has hurt the mental health of the Royals, particularly when the Queen was around. 

They're sort of exploiting awareness on mental health and race to make money lol. 

Archived