đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga does the trend!

Moonlight on Water

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

Is it already filming? When will we get some leaks, as in shots taken by bystanders?

no one is positive if it’s filming yet, but i believe the cinematographer said they’re filming all the LA soundstage stuff first and then headed to NYC. we probably won’t get leaks until they’re filming out and about in NYC (which is when they’ll probably put out professional first look images as well…they put out JP’s the day before the first scene filmed in public.)

back on topic: interscope and netflix posted it too!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

i hate u all for making her doing this

u made her lower her artistry for a trend

pho q forreal

MessyTop
18 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

pho q forreal

Is fun and playful. Plus she’s enjoying herself. We know Gaga only a does things she feels passionate about. So it’s all good. 

phantasmas
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Is fun and playful. Plus she’s enjoying herself. We know Gaga only a does things she feels passionate about. So it’s all good. 

i know but it still hurts :bradley:

ill get it over it eventually

Radio Ga Ga

Was I the only one who saw the makeup in the beginning and thought oh no plz gaga no this is not the time to pull out haus labs branded makeup ull get dragged this is not a music video this is tiktok u can’t just product place like this :sharon:

My body was so tense the entire 20 seconds and the relief I felt afterwards omg :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Omg she’s so cute and looks so into it!!

I thought the same thing! Her laughing at the end, it looks like she had fun filming this :happy:

badfaith
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

no one is positive if it’s filming yet, but i believe the cinematographer said they’re filming all the LA soundstage stuff first and then headed to NYC. we probably won’t get leaks until they’re filming out and about in NYC (which is when they’ll probably put out professional first look images as well…they put out JP’s the day before the first scene filmed in public.)

back on topic: interscope and netflix posted it too!!!

How long does the filming usually last?

1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

pho q forreal

She just committed a criminal act against the gheys… Now we the bottoms have to start topping… 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bfc690edd1ec46ea96

Hottie Detector

tyler k

she looks so happy and is having so much fun AHH i love seeing her smile like that :flutter:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

phantasmas
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

She just committed a criminal act against the gheys… Now we the bottoms have to start topping… 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bfc690edd1ec46ea96

the sacrifices we have to make for her.... it's sick :bradley:

Archived