Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I love seeing people enjoy Gaga

Jenina

Featured Posts

Jenina

I only got to start enjoying Gaga in 2016 so seeing so many people recently expressing their love for Gaga has really been hitting me in my feelings. I'm sure it's partly some unhealthy parasocial relationship thing but she's been going viral a lot lately and I've seen so much positivity towards her and she completely deserves it. Listening to Gaga completely changed my life and thinking of the change others may be going through right now because of Gaga is nice. She was right that people would be loving her years later

cool

Same here!! Especially since she got such a rough start with the media/general public in the early days. It used to be "cool" to hate Lady Gaga, at least from my perspective as a high school student at the time. I'm so glad that now she's getting the respect and admiration she deserves! :party: 

Thats why I love Bloody Mary trending, so many people are finding out about Gagas other Songs, her artistry, her message. They‘ll feel less alone like we did, they‘ll feel connected like we do. Paws Up!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

TheBadRomancer

totally! it's been such a transformation and seeing other people finally appreciate her feels like SEE YOU ****ING BITCHES I WAS RIGHT lmao 

tyler k

I wholeheartedly agree, especially having been a fan since 2008 and seeing such awful opinions of her artistry until the tides finally turned when A Star is Born came out. it makes me so immensely happy to see the GP loving her so much, even with the Bloody Mary trend. 

NEVER would I think a song like BM would go viral let alone 11 years after release?! 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

LittIe Monster

How do you think us oldies feel 😭 it almost feels unfair in some light for myself. Since I began being her fan in 2008, it's SOOO strange seeing how much the general public barely caught on to her. When I loved her everyone hated her or thought she was weird. Like the bitches that would make fun of me for liking her now probably like the bitch now too. It's weird, but regardless I'm still happy for her success. 

All in all. I feel special being part of the cohort group stuck with her since the beginning even when general public slammed her the most

@whoriscope ig

I’ve been a fan since the beginning, so around for the highs and lows, and it makes me proud to see a newer generation regard her as a legend/icon. 💜

Archived