💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

10 facts about you when it comes to Gaga

Blackout19

Featured Posts

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

2. I got to work on her Super Bowl Halftime Show as someone who helped put together the stage which is where I met her for the first time (no phones were allowed during the rehearsals though to prevent leaks so I didn’t get a photo).
3. I have one of the purple Swarovski crystals from her Super Bowl outfit that fell off during rehearsals that I found on the stage.

This is so cool :bradley:

5 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

7. Teeth is my least favorite song. Sue me :glamourpuss:

We will sue you, thanks :glamourpuss:

🖤

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

1. Some of the most important relationships in my life are with people I've met on this site (not going to tag anyone, but you know who you are), so thank you Gaga for that. :heart:

2. The dress I wore when I had my meet & greet with Gaga is the same dress I wore when Gwen Stefani brought me on stage during one of her concerts, so I like to refer to that as my magical Stefani G./G. Stefani dress. 

3. As much as I love Gaga's dance bops, her voice and a piano is really all I need, and I often prefer the acoustic versions of her songs over the album versions. 

4. My profile name is from a cryptic Instagram post Gaga made in 2019 that was captioned "Franch Toast." I still don't know what it means. 

5. One of my favorite Gaga live performances is her rendition of Led Zeppelin's D’yer Mak’er she performed at The Bitter End with the Stefani Germanotta Band in 2006. 

6. My friend and former coworker taught Gaga when she was a teenager and has stories about her I will never share publicly. 

7. Bad Romance in all her multiple iterations will always be that b*tch for me. 

8. The Fame Monster is a perfect album in my opinion. 

9. I caught covid from the Dallas Chromatica Ball but don't regret it. 

10. Haus Labs eye makeup is some of the best I've ever used, and the foundation is phenomenal. It will be hard to top. 

11. Adding an eleventh, because I don't follow rules very well: I had a long conversation with Gaga's personal assistant in Vegas without realizing she was her assistant until after the fact. 

She/Her/Hers

Tinnitus15
41 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

9. I had tickets and was supposed to go to the Artrave when I was in high school but my parents found out I was gay and grounded me so I wasn’t able to go :(

Hope they changed their mind :kara:

SharkmanthaC
17 hours ago, PartySick said:

Sounds like fun :lolly:

1. The opening night of the artRAVE was my first real concert experience. And it was great :giveup: getting surprised with Cake Like Lady Gaga AND PARTYNAUSEOUS?! UGH.

2. I've seen Gaga six times and no, it's not nearly enough. Opening night at the artRAVE, The Joanne World Tour in Tampa, the Super Saturday Night show in Miami ("Enigma - the software people edition"), and the Chromatica Ball which I was lucky enough to attend three times :legend: Washington DC with @SamanthaC, Los Angeles with @SamanthaC (who is stalking me, I think, I mean who follows someone across the country like that tbh) and @ChicaSkas, then Miami with my grandma...but I did get to meet @KindnessPunk there while we were waiting in the halls :wub: let's ignore the trauma that Miami left us :wub: I'm never attended another concert in Miami :wub: I am gonna take my grandma to Gaga's next show, idc how far we have to travel, that woman is GOING to see a full show! :grr:

3. Swine, Dope, and Joanne all take turns being my favorite Gaga song but they're always my top 3 (with Electric Chapel and Sine From Above taking spots 4 and 5)

4. I originally came to GGD to look at the media section 'cause that's where @Riley said we could find a download link to his live studio versions. Then I stuck around :legend:

5. My profile name is from PARTYNAUSEOUS.

6. MJ's music and him as a person both helped my through a rough childhood. He died around the time Gaga was really hitting it big but I didn't actually become a Monster until 2013. The speech before Swine and the song itself at the iTunes Festival...I've taken to saying MJ held my hand through childhood and Gaga held my hand through adolescence so that I could stand as an adult :wub:

7. There's two Gaga songs I can't listen to. One is the Sine From Above remix from DOC because it's atrocious. The other is Sinner's Prayer because it was my grandpa's favorite and I haven't listened to it since he passed.

8. I will unironically love anything Gaga puts out. Jazz, pop, rock, dubstep, bluegrass, an album of poorly played digeridoos, her poorly beatboxing while standing 27 feet from a microphone, doesn't matter. Automatic smash hit :firega:

9. If I could make one Gaga related wish, it'd be to have Sire :bradley: a Lady Gaga song written about Michael Jackson? F*ck me right up :bradley:

10. For better or worse, I'm trapped on this site until it's last days, and I have Gaga to thank for a lot of friendships I've made being a member (and a lot of traumas I've gained from being a mod :neyde:)

Excuse me you invited me to LA multiple times. 

she/her/hers

PartySick
8 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Excuse me you invited me to LA multiple times. 

I sure did :flutter:

🖤

Mother of Puppies

1. I have always been a big fan of her music (basically since Just Dance came out in 2008) but I wasn't really invested in her personal life - meaning I didn't watch any interviews. I only cared for the music alone. (but hardcore)

2. Then in 2020 Stupid Love came out and I was so happy to finally hear another electronic pop song from her. Then I saw a german tv show where a girl was doing a performance of the dance from Telephone (with Gaga's outfit etc.) and I had such a flashback to my teens (At that point I hadn't listened to her old songs in such a long time) I immeditaley listened to all her old albums and then Chromatica came out and :giveup:

3. I became a real lil monster after I watched 5 foot 2 and several interviews she's given because she spoke so openly about her mental struggles, which I found really inspiring. It helped me to come to terms with my own and that there is no shame in having mental problems.

4. Chromatica is my favorite album (and before that it was always BTW which still also is tho)

5. My favorite song of all time has to be BABYLON :nooo: (and HML, Replay, Alice, Enigma, Monster, Scheiße, BR, MTN, DIC etc.)

6. One of my least favorite songs is Paparazzi (even though I used to like it - I just can't really listen to it anymore - I skip it :classy: It has become annoying for some reason) You may stone me :nails:

7. I went to TCB in summer and saw Gaga live for the first time. I wish I had been closer though. Next time I wanna be on the floor closer to the stage and party with all the other lil monsters

8. Gaga and I have the same eye color and natural hair color.

9. I love her for embracing her "flaws" like her stretch marks for instance. If I had seen my idol be cool with things like that when I was 15... maybe things would have been different.

10. I've made great friends on here :heart:

10.b) I take the same thyroid meds as Gaga lol

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
18 hours ago, PartySick said:

3. Swine, Dope, and Joanne all take turns being my favorite Gaga song but they're always my top 3 (with Electric Chapel and Sine From Above taking spots 4 and 5)

Electric Chapel? Uffff I love this one and feel like it's criminally underrated :classy:

I also really  ****ing love swine and you know it took me a bit longer to appreciate Sine From Above... it really grew on me (The perfume ad made me fall in love)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PartySick
42 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Electric Chapel? Uffff I love this one and feel like it's criminally underrated :classy:

I also really  ****ing love swine and you know it took me a bit longer to appreciate Sine From Above... it really grew on me (The perfume ad made me fall in love)

It is criminally underrated! It's such a good song.

And also taste :vegas:

Swine is like Will You Be There (my favorite song in general) for me. I hardly ever listen to it but it's super important to me :wub:

And Sine is just immaculate, shame on anyone who disagrees :classy:

🖤

PartySick
29 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

But I’m stalking you?

Emotion Reaction GIF

Yes, exactly, thank you for admitting it :vegas:

🖤

1 - I hate how northern hemisphere centric her tours are.

2- I don't like how she doesn't stick to a concept through a whole album.

3- I started taking singing lessons because of her.

4- I've only seen her in concert once.

5- She's the artist I've spent the most money on.

6- I Love her jazz eras the most, vocally speaking. 

7- Chromatica, imo, is her best pop album and the one I relate to the most.

8- I cringe at some of the people she's worked/still works with.

9- I don't understand why she hasn't released a live album yet.

10- DIC is the only song I skip while listening to Joanne. I do like the song on it's own though

Space Cowboy

My Top 10 Gaga Songs

10: Applause
9: Scheiße
8: Bad Romance
7: Paparazzi
6: Bloody Mary
5: Diamond Heart
4: Just Dance
3: Yoü & I
2: The Edge of Glory
1: Marry The Night

CaliforniaDreamin

1. I have her phone number 

2. ARTPOP is her best album HANDS down

3. I started that ROM leak with Alus and had the whole site going crazy for a week 

3. You’ve got a friend is my favorite cover of hers 

4. I think hey girl is criminally underrated 

5. I started stanning at the age of 7 

6. I think the g.u.y wig is her best 

7. Btw is not as good as people make it to be, the album as a whole has majority skips 

8. I prefer dawn of chromatica over the original 

9.  I think og haus labs was cooler

10. I live near Tara 

1. I‘m a fan/stan since 2008 and it only took me 10 years to sign up on GGD. I was on littlemonsters.com though 

2. I have only seen her three times because either the concert was sold out very fast (and my parents slow) or got cancelled

3. My favourite song has to be MANiCURE or Monster

4. ARTPOP is my favourite album & it saved my life

5. I don’t like Summerboy at all. I even blocked it on Spotify

6. I own way too much merchandise for my personal taste but I can’t control myself when something I like is on the store 

7. I own like 9-10 copies of every album and do have nearly every vinyl

8. I have two tattoos (an ARTPOP one and a BTW one) 

9. Despite my JWT date (with M&G) getting cancelled it‘s my favourite tour and no one can convince me otherwise 

10. I have two TCB promotion/advertisement posters at home which I „stole“ in Stockholm. (I basically just ripped it off an advertise column) 

I guess karma got me for it because I had Covid right after the TCB :partysick:

ChicaSkas

1. My favorite Gaga songs of all time rotate in a Top 3 in my brain: Replay, Paparazzi, Future Love  and there are days when I firmly believe The Fame Monster is a better album that BTW as far as artistic output :oops:

2. I have worn one of Gaga's clothes once 

3. I own currently 40,000+ LG related Mp3s accross 10 drives and 4 laptops. I know no one else besides @gagafrontrowwho rivals me in the remix collecting department. If they exist, I WANT TO TALK TO YOU :music:

4. I found GagaDaily in 2010 while on the old Interscope Forums, where everything was all black and SIZE 2 FONT, it changed my life when someone wrote, "Screw this place, I'm going to GagaDailyBoards." :tony:

5. I was chosen to be a moderator of the Audio and Media sections in 2011, where I have been a Silver ever since. @MeL and my darling wonderful best friend forever @Sara hired me.  I love you so much Sara. forever.

6. I am the only person I know who collects giant 6 foot tall LG posters, aka Wheatpastes from the streets and bus shelters. I'm actively restoring painstakingly inch by inch this Hold My Hand poster. Click the spoiler to see all of them. 

7. The best Gaga show I've ever been to was with @SamanthaC and @PartySick!! Not only did I bootleg it, Sam traded me her ticket so I could get the best acoustics :giveup: because Sam is an angel and I love her. We toured LA, and WeHo, we drove by LG's house, ate at LG's Starbucks (prebarista switching) saw some cool museums,  actively commited Hold My Hand wheatpaste thievery (Sam and Party filmed it while I did the deed!) Party deserves an award for listening to my chatter throughout hours of driving.

8. The other best show was when I was front row at the Dive Bar Tour Silverlake, LA. Best night ever. Met LG for the first time there. Got Sara a signed CD. It was magical.

9. I volunteer on DJWS'es mixtape collection archives :sara:

10. My dream is to work in the Haus' digital archives department. If that doesn't exist I want to create that department :ladyhaha: lol. from my lips to god's ears :deadbanana:

so yeah those are 10 fun facts about me :chica:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived