Blackout19

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
On 12/8/2022 at 12:55 PM, Chrissy Pop said:

7. We’re both 5’3 :vegas:

8. We have the same style :queenga:

9. We both like older men :lolga:

10. We’re both power bottoms :lolga:

omg not you being me :hug: minus the style part. I suck at decent style. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
32 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

7. The best Gaga show I've ever been to was with @SamanthaC and @PartySick!! Not only did I bootleg it, Sam traded me her ticket so I could get the best acoustics :giveup: because Sam is an angel and I love her. We toured LA, and WeHo, we drove by LG's house, ate at LG's Starbucks (prebarista switching) saw some cool museums,  actively commited Hold My Hand wheatpaste thievery (Sam and Party filmed it while I did the deed!) Party deserves an award for listening to my chatter throughout hours of driving.

Please! That was easily the best week of my life :bradley:

đź–¤

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Please! That was easily the best week of my life :bradley:

And you enjoyed lots of mountains with your mountains on top of a *mountain* thanks for not falling off

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Despite my best efforts*

:music:

imagine just tumbling into some rich person's backyard and swimming pool covered in underbrush and leaves :hor:

CaliforniaDreamin
14 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

1. My favorite Gaga songs of all time rotate in a Top 3 in my brain: Replay, Paparazzi, Future Love  and there are days when I firmly believe The Fame Monster is a better album that BTW as far as artistic output :oops:

2. I have worn one of Gaga's clothes once 

3. I own currently 40,000+ LG related Mp3s accross 10 drives and 4 laptops. I know no one else besides @gagafrontrowwho rivals me in the remix collecting department. If they exist, I WANT TO TALK TO YOU :music:

4. I found GagaDaily in 2010 while on the old Interscope Forums, where everything was all black and SIZE 2 FONT, it changed my life when someone wrote, "Screw this place, I'm going to GagaDailyBoards." :tony:

5. I was chosen to be a moderator of the Audio and Media sections in 2011, where I have been a Silver ever since. @MeL and my darling wonderful best friend forever @Sara hired me.  I love you so much Sara. forever.

6. I am the only person I know who collects giant 6 foot tall LG posters, aka Wheatpastes from the streets and bus shelters. I'm actively restoring painstakingly inch by inch this Hold My Hand poster. Click the spoiler to see all of them. 

7. The best Gaga show I've ever been to was with @SamanthaC and @PartySick!! Not only did I bootleg it, Sam traded me her ticket so I could get the best acoustics :giveup: because Sam is an angel and I love her. We toured LA, and WeHo, we drove by LG's house, ate at LG's Starbucks (prebarista switching) saw some cool museums,  actively commited Hold My Hand wheatpaste thievery (Sam and Party filmed it while I did the deed!) Party deserves an award for listening to my chatter throughout hours of driving.

8. The other best show was when I was front row at the Dive Bar Tour Silverlake, LA. Best night ever. Met LG for the first time there. Got Sara a signed CD. It was magical.

9. I volunteer on DJWS'es mixtape collection archives :sara:

10. My dream is to work in the Haus' digital archives department. If that doesn't exist I want to create that department :ladyhaha: lol. from my lips to god's ears :deadbanana:

so yeah those are 10 fun facts about me :chica:

Oh my gosh I forgot about future love, that’s probably her best song hands down.   It was 1000000% gaga at the time 

when I sum up her artistic style I think that’s the best representation.   The iteration, the camp comparisons. Everything about it is amazing 

On 12/8/2022 at 10:48 PM, TheBadRomancer said:

8. I was an extra in A Star is Born in the scene where she sings Shallow with Bradley Cooper for the first time.

9. Gaga and I take the same anti-psychotic :derpga:.

That's so iconic :legend:

Archived