Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Asghari addresses Britney‘s hiatus, asks for privacy

Kimmo

Featured Posts

phantasmas

all of us Britney fans should take that last sentence to heart. let’s leave them alone for a bit.

Levine
4 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

I don't know if I can really trust him

I know you are a passionate Britney's stan and I like you as a user, but you guys have to stop with these conspiracy theories. I actually don't think he is so stupid to harm her and then what, hide her? 

Let's take someone's words for good for once and believe that she's fine and he's respecting her privacy. 

She has her voice yet he’s the one talking on her behalf. 

i don’t get people getting offended because we share our opinions in a forum which is made to share opinions? 

Kindness rules all.

nswain1110

He’s a sweetheart - I’m glad she has him to support her ❤️

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Blackout19
1 hour ago, Levine said:

I know you are a passionate Britney's stan and I like you as a user, but you guys have to stop with these conspiracy theories. I actually don't think he is so stupid to harm her and then what, hide her? 

Let's take someone's words for good for once and believe that she's fine and he's respecting her privacy. 

First thank you that you like me, I appreciate. And I didn't say in the way the can hurt Britney, just I wish she can be ok, and he is really there for her

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Cameltoe Chariot
1 hour ago, Levine said:

100000% this. The amount of conspiracy theories I've been seeing on tiktok and instagram lately are insane, Britney's so-called supporters are now approaching QAnon territory and they're in so deep I don't think they can see how stupid it's become :awkney:

I feel like a lot of her fans have devoted so much time and energy to freeing her from her conservatorship, and now that it's over they can't let go of the obsession. I also think they can't deal with the fact that while Britney is very much free now, she's also incredibly mentally unwell and will never be the person they desperately want her to return as.

Archived