💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Asghari addresses Britney‘s hiatus, asks for privacy

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Shipper
41 minutes ago, Poker said:

She has her voice yet he’s the one talking on her behalf. 

Having freedom means you get to choose when to talk and when to stay quiet. Britney deleted her social media and that is a big sign of her wanting to be silent.

Sam is only addressing the issue cause Britney fans were harassing him for answers. He is calling for fans to give them space and that is different from talking for her behalf without any prompting.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Future Lovers

I don’t think it’s possible to in one breath have fought for so long for her freedom on the basis of her being competent and capable of her own decision making to then turn around and say we cannot trust who she has chosen to marry. 

At this moment in time, these conspiracy theories don’t hold water. If more evidence comes to light, I can change my tune, but for now nothing suggests anyone is in control of her life except her. If that is truly the case, then we need to respect her choices. Sam has never shown himself to be a snake and yet has taken a lot of bullying from stans. 

That is her husband, that is the choice she made, and I trust her. 

lasagna

the way people hate sam is so strange to me

we want britney to be free and to be able to decide things for herself. if she has decided that sam is a person she wants in her life then why dont we trust her?

shes able to actually make choices now. we shouldnt question said choices

human turd

Controversiaga

I agree that social media is extremely toxic and a very mean place and when you’re trying to heal from trauma it may be best to focus on other things and step away from the internet for a period of time. 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Controversiaga
3 hours ago, Poker said:

…. Because she’s taking a break from social media … that’s why she’s not taking to us … she’s taking a break from talking to us … that’s the whole point .. otherwise .. she’d be on social media … using her voice to talk to us … but she’s not on social media RN .. so she’s not gonna talk …. 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

JazzGa

The way the stans don't trust Britney's judgement in selecting the man she wants to share her life with is so infantilizing and disrespectful to Britney

It's like the stans just want Britney to be in a new stan-controlled conservatorship so she will act and perform the way they expect her to. She isn't going to follow your pop princess comeback blueprint.  "Well meaning" stans are throwing her under the bus by not believing her, disrespecting her personal choices, and accusing everyone around her of making choices for her.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

4 hours ago, Levine said:

I know you are a passionate Britney's stan and I like you as a user, but you guys have to stop with these conspiracy theories. I actually don't think he is so stupid to harm her and then what, hide her? 

Let's take someone's words for good for once and believe that she's fine and he's respecting her privacy. 

FreeBritney was a conspiracy too, just saying

1 hour ago, RihBeyGa said:

…. Because she’s taking a break from social media … that’s why she’s not taking to us … she’s taking a break from talking to us … that’s the whole point .. otherwise .. she’d be on social media … using her voice to talk to us … but she’s not on social media RN .. so she’s not gonna talk …. 

Thank you, without your post I wouldn’t have gotten the idea. So enlightening and meaningful.  :kara:

Kindness rules all.

PartySick
5 hours ago, Poker said:

He's not talking on her behalf, he's protecting her from something she's finding traumatic (social media) just like any good partner should.

For all we know, she asked him to say something so her stans would stfu and stay out of her business

🖤

Archived