đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Chromatica Ball BTS: (No Gaga; by PIXMOB)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

pachinko
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

How do you get it to work? I’ve been too afraid to take it apart 

Just kidding. It’s still in my merch bag, dead like my dreams. :huntyga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie
3 hours ago, LateToCult said:

“Looking up into the stands and seeing lights” ma’am that was from our cellphones. They only gave wrist bands to floor seats and they looked like ass in MetLife. :air:

This omg literally I was SO SAD when I found out only floor was getting wristbands :bradley: 

I love this tech so much, it genuinely would have looked INCREDIBLE for EVERY show. Before the tour/ my show, I was watching Coldplay videos from a previous tour at metlife and just being like, PLEASE omg this is STUNNING and it made it feel like we were ALL visually together in this special way via lights. It felt like everyone was a part of the show itself and more connected? Idk it just was sad TCB didn’t have it for everyone. Probably one of the only disappointments I had for the tour overall.

Also OT omg the way it was bts of the MetLife show :nooo: literally my heart sunk and I started tearing up??? I miss this tour

1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

For what it's worth, I still get goosebumps seeing all those lights jumping up and down here:

Seeing so many people jumping is rare at pop shows, and it's now probably my favorite concert memory :giveup:

This made me want to go back there so badly :fatcat: I miss everything about that weekend. How the town felt like it was infiltrated by LMs and then everyone was so concert hungover and depressed at the station the next morning.

Still pretty sure I ran into someone from GGD going by the shirt they were wearing but I was too awkward to say anything.

misha4ever
3 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Anyone else shocked at all the waste this must've produced? So much electronics used for only two hours and then discarded. Baffling to me

what? the wristbands are not discarded, most people keep theirs.

english is not my native language >.<

ChavaWM
18 hours ago, LateToCult said:

“Looking up into the stands and seeing lights” ma’am that was from our cellphones. They only gave wrist bands to floor seats and they looked like ass in MetLife. :air:

Really? At the LA show, they gave everyone light up wrist bands

badfaith
17 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

For what it's worth, I still get goosebumps seeing all those lights jumping up and down here:

Seeing so many people jumping is rare at pop shows, and it's now probably my favorite concert memory :giveup:

I am glad for what Alice was, but I wish the bass hit harder and Gaga was dancing in it too. It would've been as amazing as Replay :fatcat:

monstertoronto

Who shot and edited this?  You can barely see any wristbands at all in the entire video. When people talk about seeing the stands lit up and the whole stadium lit up, the scenes they show of the audience look totally dark lol. 

NashvilleGAGA

I think Coldplay started this and it really is mind blowing when it’s full stadium. Such an amazing effect/so immersive. I think the flames outdid the wristbands for CTB 

I'm so sad I missed out on the wrist band. I had a Floor Ticket but when I was dropped off, I just got into the first line I saw that led to the entrance. I must have skipped the wristband line somehow.

I didn't even notice until a few minutes before the show started that everyone around me had a different wristband than me, and when I asked someone where they got it, they weren't really sure. 

PartySick
20 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Everyone was given a wrist band at the LA show :sleep:

Oh, the video focuses on MetLife, ignore me :laughga:

đź–¤

Oriane

I wish they had actually explained the process behind it, without getting too technical but still, explaining how it worked etc.

19 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Thanks! Not everyone in the thread saying it was useless and you couldn't see anything. No, it looked amazing!

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Monstermilo
20 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Anyone else shocked at all the waste this must've produced? So much electronics used for only two hours and then discarded. Baffling to me

do u know how many resources were used to even put on the concert? the wristbands are the least of our worries in terms of sustainability. 

3 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Really? At the LA show, they gave everyone light up wrist bands

Yeah LA was the only show they gave everyone wristbands since it was being recorded.

Archived