💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Chromatica Ball BTS: (No Gaga; by PIXMOB)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Ah bts vid by the company behind the wristbands

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

“Looking up into the stands and seeing lights” ma’am that was from our cellphones. They only gave wrist bands to floor seats and they looked like ass in MetLife. :air:

avalon x
25 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

“Looking up into the stands and seeing lights” ma’am that was from our cellphones. They only gave wrist bands to floor seats and they looked like ass in MetLife. :air:

I was gonna say.. you can barely see any wristbands even in the video. :bear: :bear:

Juanlittlem
49 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Ah bts vid by the company behind the wristbands

"And then the full view of the stadium lighting up" Miss thing they only gave it to people on the floor :deadbanana:

Also does anyone believe the "I heard some friends talking "Pixmob is gonna be here"" like, this is the first time I heard their name :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

LateToCult
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

"And then the full view of the stadium lighting up" Miss thing they only gave it to people on the floor :deadbanana:

Also does anyone believe the "I heard some friends talking "Pixmob is gonna be here"" like, this is the first time I heard their name :deadbanana:

Everyone lying through their teeth in that video.  :air:

Cello
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Me using my phone torch during the piano segment :deadbanana:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

I remember I got a wristband last second when we entered the venue (for some reason I was really excited about it) and it didn’t even work :partysick:

The disappointment 

Lippoutou

Anyone else shocked at all the waste this must've produced? So much electronics used for only two hours and then discarded. Baffling to me

Head Empty

For what it's worth, I still get goosebumps seeing all those lights jumping up and down here:

Seeing so many people jumping is rare at pop shows, and it's now probably my favorite concert memory :giveup:

Borislshere

I still have my bracelet 😭 also what show is the audio from cause she was kind of killing it??

pachinko
31 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I still have my bracelet 😭 also what show is the audio from cause she was kind of killing it??

Me too! Mine still glows. :staymad:

Lextyr97

It’s honestly embarrassing how they used the wristbands for the Chromatica Ball. A straight up waste. I’m using the cup version for my wedding and I’m doing more than Gaga’s team did with it 💀 literally what the **** were they thinking

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Me too! Mine still glows. :staymad:

How do you get it to work? I’ve been too afraid to take it apart 

Archived