Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga listen to her own music

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot

If so then what songs of her own do you think she listens to the most?

im guessing Alice, 911, HMH, Government Hooker, Born This Way, Sexxx Dreams, Venus, Applause, hopefully ARTPOP the song…

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

Im guessing Grigio girls when she is with her friends and Donatella when she is getting a spraytan on holiday in Taipei

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

TheFame Monster

I honestly don’t think she does. But I’m sure she gave Bloody Mary a stream or two this week

ChrissyBot
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yes. That’s how we found out about Stupid Love 

Totally forgot about that. I also remember when she was listening to ARTPOP and NOBTR in her car in 2012

6 minutes ago, Chrissy Pop said:

Totally forgot about that. I also remember when she was listening to ARTPOP and NOBTR in her car in 2012

does someone have a link to the NOBTR in her car:messga:

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

ChrissyBot
7 minutes ago, Coven04 said:

does someone have a link to the NOBTR in her car:messga:

I have searched everywhere for it and this is the closest one I could find. It was from this day but I think you have to listen closely maybe u can hear it

29 minutes ago, Chrissy Pop said:

I have searched everywhere for it and this is the closest one I could find. It was from this day but I think you have to listen closely maybe u can hear it

i can hear it MAYBE a bit

Thank YOUU:oops:

maybe too specific but what day was this?:cryga:

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

GypsyVida

I doubt it. I could only see her listening to a few Chromatica songs like Free Woman, Rain On Me, Sine From Above, 911, etc. due to their meanings.

I honestly think she makes the music, listens to it to rehearse, and to perform but other than that I doubt she's just listening to Judas at 2 am in her bedroom dancing (like me) :enigma:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

renly0910

I think she listens to ARTPOP and BTW, and she hates Chromatica that album doesn't sound like her music at all, especially Sour Candy

I am guessing not that much, but I think she told DJWS that she still listens to Venus when she wants to feel good (I remember from during when ARTPOP act 2 thing was happening he said this I think)

I bet she doesn't listen to TF often, and probably not ASIB, and Chromatica probably too painful for her to listen. But maybe the others sometimes, especially songs that she doesn't do on tour because she's probably got sick of those :laughga: 

Archived