Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Richy shares choreo to Bloody Mary

Rebel

Featured Posts

PartySick
39 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

We trusted her/ gave her the benefit of the doubt when she was working with R. Kelly and Terry Richardson, and look what a flaming pile of a hot mess that was lol I love Gaga to death but she’s only human, and humans make mistakes all the time. Keeping Richy is one of them. 

Except she retroactively scrapped her R. Kelly collab and she stopped working with Terry :sleep:

Also, let's not compare being a pain in the ass to work for to being a rapist please :rip:

🖤

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofgay

Wonder how many times he's got the worst choreographer title

I would give him every year

Soooo ****ing cringe. I hope all these people who getting into Bloody Mary, won't see her live performances of the song bc they would automatically unstan her

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

35 minutes ago, hausofgay said:

I hope all these people who getting into Bloody Mary, won't see her live performances of the song bc they would automatically unstan her

umm... what? those performances are amazing :what:

mother, what must i do?

hausofgay
16 minutes ago, NATAH said:

umm... what? those performances are amazing :what:

Yeah she's singing really nice

The choreo... 🗑️

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Just now, hausofgay said:

Yeah she's singing really nice

The choreo... 🗑️

everybody was praising the choreo before this thread lol :spin:

mother, what must i do?

ThisBitch

He needs to go already! Can't stand the torture of his ugly moves. Trying to bring the quality of Gaga her shows down. It's a miracle that she was able to look that good during TCB, it really is!

Pennywise
Spoiler

mjn-lady-gaga-mary-jane-holland.gif

11 hours ago, PartySick said:

for professional choreographers :laughga:

Are these "professional choreographers" in the room with us right now? :oprah:

Spoiler

tumblr_micqf1A4CZ1qm2npdo1_500.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

hausofgay
43 minutes ago, NATAH said:

everybody was praising the choreo before this thread lol :spin:

I'm not everybody 😁 I always hated it. All his choreos are cringey af

pop a 911

If I’m doing the Bloody Mary choreo, all I’m need is two things and they don’t involve that rat :laughga:

960x0.jpg?cropX1=0&cropX2=500&cropY1=0&corganic-cotton-sheet-set_white_detail_78

i’m not real, i’m theatre

The fact that Wednesday is a better choreographer than Richy 

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Oriane
12 hours ago, PartySick said:

In actuality, Richy's just like every other choreographer. A total hardass that will push and push and push until you get it right which is why he works with some of the biggest names in the industry. It's toxic but standard, you can't single him out when it's just normal for everyone from him to that woman from Dances Moms :rip:

And this shouldn't be the norm. What he's doing may not be illegal but by letting go of him to get someone nicer, you begin to set an example, especially when kindness is your whole brand. It also happens in a lot of fields, but dance teachers/choreographers being toxic is so widespread, and not just at a professional level. I've been doing ballet all my life and it's only a few years ago that I discovered nice teachers and realized they could be just as good as the hardass ones. It seems obvious said like that, but when you don't know anything else you just don't realize it. I can't imagine how damaging it must be when it's your job.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Naak Le Vaar
7 hours ago, Oriane said:

And this shouldn't be the norm. What he's doing may not be illegal but by letting go of him to get someone nicer, you begin to set an example, especially when kindness is your whole brand. It also happens in a lot of fields, but dance teachers/choreographers being toxic is so widespread, and not just at a professional level. I've been doing ballet all my life and it's only a few years ago that I discovered nice teachers and realized they could be just as good as the hardass ones. It seems obvious said like that, but when you don't know anything else you just don't realize it. I can't imagine how damaging it must be when it's your job.

I think partysick left their brain on the dance floor. Bending over backwards for Richy? They lost their damn mind for real :haroon:

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived