• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Why do we dislike him again?

dont get us started hun

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Oriane

You guys always look just at the moves without understanding that a choreo has to fit the whole performance, which it did since I've never seen complaints about it, and you're just noticing the choreo now.

With that said, he's still here after what happened? :awkney:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

InsomniaMonster69

At this point i think we all can confirm that Jenna Ortega would make better choreographys for Gagas next tour:haroon:

InTheCloset
6 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Why do we dislike him again?

His Choreographies arent that good. There was this other dancer (Montana i guess) her choreographies went viral.

He has been accused of being a very toxic person and because of him many of Gaga's old dancers didnt join the Chromatica Ball.

Im not sure about this one but i think he was accused of sexual assault too.

The abyss stares back

hausofgay

Cringe 😬 sadly he's going to be the last person to be fired from the Haus 

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Gaga2645

I get that y’all don’t like him but that’s the official JWT choreo y’all were saying ate on twitter this week lol. And also the sign language jokes are kinda dumb considering Voguing is a form of dance. 
I don’t like him either he’s very cringe but he choreographed SC and Replay and everyone ate that up. Y’all just sound so weird saying he can’t choreograph when it’s literally his job :laughga:

Yeah I recognized this from JWT but I didn't really like it that much to begin with tbh. His choreo has gotten very non- fluid looking which in some instance works v well but others I think it's too jarring looking and doesn't go w the music?

Naak Le Vaar

OK so he definitely has dirt on Gaga if she hasn't cut him from the team. Deadass the average tiktok tween does better choreo

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived