💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Violet Chachki & Gottmik for GAY TIMES [Dec 2022]

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

HEADER_GM_V.jpg

Per the website: As they make their GAY TIMES Magazine cover debut in the December 2022 issue, Violet Chachki and Gottmik discuss what brought them together and the effort that goes into pushing their artistry “as hard as possible”

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/originals/violet-chachki-and-gottmik-drags-divine-duo-on-defying-expectations/

27monster27

Okay I am OBSESSED with the camp and experimental vibe of this. They both look amazing.

he/him/his

Shipper

THE HAIR. I love it so much.

It is giving 50s alien stepford housewife bdsm horror.

From afar they look so polished and classy and upclose, when you see their flesh underwear, it is giving 'we just murdered our husbands and wore their skin and we are getting away with it' vibes.

I mean, this is amazing. The concept and execution. I love this so much. :firega:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

phantasmas
4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

THE HAIR. I love it so much.

It is giving 50s alien stepford housewife bdsm horror.

From afar they look so polished and classy and upclose, when you see their flesh underwear, it is giving 'we just murdered our husbands and wore their skin and we are getting away with it' vibes.

I mean, this is amazing. The concept and execution. I love this so much. :firega:

i like how Mik’s flesh bra still has their surgery scars 

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Very that

kind of like her S8 crown in the skin look

0i5uecah2hn51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Shipper
Just now, phantasmas said:

i like how Mik’s flesh bra still has their surgery scars 

I didnt notice it until you pointed it out. 

The details.

:bradley:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• phantasmas changed the title to Violet Chachki & Gottmik for GAY TIMES [Dec 2022]

Archived