💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga was the second highest paid actress in 2022 (10 million)

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Lady Gaga, Millie Bobby Brown, Zendaya, Sandra Bullock all got 10 million for their roles. First place is for Margot Robbie- 12 million..

EGOT2027

can we find the breakdown of which roles this was for? we know gaga got 10 million for joker, but i’m curious if the others are for multiple roles. (is zendaya getting 10 million for euphoria for instance or does that include the next dune or something?)

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Meat said:

This information came out a while ago in the Variety moneymakers issue. 

Ok :neyde:

Tinnitus15
Just now, EGOT2027 said:

can we find the breakdown of which roles this was for? we know gaga got 10 million for joker, but i’m curious if the others are for multiple roles. (is zendaya getting 10 million for euphoria for instance or does that include the next dune or something?)

Millie for Enola Holmes 2

Zendaya for Challengers( upcoming movie I think)

Sandra for The Lost City

Margot for Barbie 

Mother of Puppies

so 10 million is for joker?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RochestrMonstr

A legendary fixture celebrity earning the big bucks in Hollywood she deserves! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Remember in 2011 when she was supposed to be “over”? (Or all those other times she was supposed to be “over” according to some bitter people)?

I wonder how those people feel about her longevity. She’s an icon going on 15 years of slaying the world! ️ 

Tinnitus15
26 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Why does $10 million not seem like a lot? How much did she make from Chromatica Tour?

It’s different. The Chromatica ball has several dates and so on. Here they pay her for one role. 

Archived