💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is the best unofficial "DVD" of the Chromatica Ball out there?

rinasawachanta

Featured Posts

rinasawachanta

Title. What is the best video/recording of the full Chromatica Ball show that is on youtube? 

Kinda off topic, but anyone knows a good quality Born this Way Ball recording? The ones i found on YouTube yesterday were not that good :noparty:

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, Monet said:

Kinda off topic, but anyone knows a good quality Born this Way Ball recording? The ones i found on YouTube yesterday were not that good :noparty:

I am actually actively working on that, I'm working on buying HD professionally shot fancams from Chile. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

13 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I am actually actively working on that, I'm working on buying HD professionally shot fancams from Chile. 

That's great!

gaga4lifer

screw those, watch lauiiii ones

not dvds but such a high quality

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

gaga4lifer
32 minutes ago, Monet said:

the "98 nights with gaga" on youtube are quite good

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

andy232000
2 hours ago, VeguisLG said:

The one @andy232000is making :pawsup: Monster Tours DVDs on YouTube! 

Yay thanks for recommending me! 

OT: I’m obviously biased but I would also recommend mine lol. I’m very particular about the editing and since the footage for this tour id of much higher quality it does look pretty good. I have only posted about 45mins of the show tho. I’ll keep posting more songs as I finish them.

Archived