💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BTWB should’ve opened with..

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

BLACK JESUS + AMEN FADDY

The intro of the song is so mysterious and epic and in an arena it would HYPE ppl up if they really milked it and sorta extended the part after the “Jesus is the new black Jesus is the new black OW!” Right before the first verse

then imagine an epic DRAMATIC pause after the first chorus finished before jumping back into the second verse.  She holds a solid pose and the audience goes WILD !!!

highway unicunt could’ve come right after to maintain the dark and ominous/mysterious tone it sets at the beginning of the show.  But I think BJAF is a stronger opening imo.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Maxine Puth

Such an underrated song, I remembered I used to skip it a lot (I became a stan in 2013) until this performance sold me

Controversiaga
3 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Such an underrated song, I remembered I used to skip it a lot (I became a stan in 2013) until this performance sold me

So fitting for Roseland too.  Wish she opened w this instead of BTW piano version . 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

So fitting for Roseland too.  Wish she opened w this instead of BTW piano version . 

Honestly she could open every show with BJAF and it would be amazing :tony:

OMonster
26 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

This is honestly one of my favourite Gaga performances ever and shows her at her 'peak' for me. I love the passion, energy, exaggerated performance/vocals, the hair, the costume... all of it. She feels like such a force here and in this era, generally; so wild... so confident... so sure of herself. I kind of feel guilty for loving 'this' Gaga so much (cira ARTPOP) because I now know she was suffering and struggling behind the scenes. But how she turned all that darkness into embodying 'Lady Gaga' was incredible to watch and experience. It's just very sad that her escapism into 'Gaga' was hurting her mentally. 

subtext / fantasy

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

This is honestly one of my favourite Gaga performances ever and shows her at her 'peak' for me. I love the passion, energy, exaggerated performance/vocals, the hair, the costume... all of it. She feels like such a force here and in this era, generally; so wild... so confident... so sure of herself. I kind of feel guilty for loving 'this' Gaga so much (cira ARTPOP) because I now know she was suffering and struggling behind the scenes. But how she turned all that darkness into embodying 'Lady Gaga' was incredible to watch and experience. It's just very sad that her escapism into 'Gaga' was hurting her mentally. 

Honestly this. ARTPOP was her using all the energy and courage she gained from the past 5 years and using it to (at least from an outside perspective) combat all the negativity she was facing. I love it, I think she knew that if she didn’t perform like this she would not just let her fans down but also her self down. Fast forward to 2016 she was a totally different person, more comfortable with showing her relatability which I respect too. But wow, watching her 2014 pop performances is like watching a phoenix rise from the ashes (GUY pun intended). 

OMonster
4 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Honestly this. ARTPOP was her using all the energy and courage she gained from the past 5 years and using it to (at least from an outside perspective) combat all the negativity she was facing. I love it, I think she knew that if she didn’t perform like this she would not just let her fans down but also her self down. Fast forward to 2016 she was a totally different person, more comfortable with showing her relatability which I respect too. But wow, watching her 2014 pop performances is like watching a phoenix rise from the ashes (GUY pun intended). 

Completely. She really delivered despite everything she was going through. I suppose she brought to life the sentiment of 'Applause' - she really allowed for her fans and the music to be her life support. It was incredible.

Having said all of that... I just watched this video:

And I have to say: that energy is still there. I think Gaga was creatively rebirthed at TCB. She has that spark here too and what's great about that is we know she's so much better mentally now... so I think she's finally found a balance between 'escaping' into 'Gaga' and being able to channel 'her' in the right way when she wants to.

subtext / fantasy

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Completely. She really delivered despite everything she was going through. I suppose she brought to life the sentiment of 'Applause' - she really allowed for her fans and the music to be her life support. It was incredible.

And I have to say: that energy is still there. I think Gaga was creatively rebirthed at TCB. She has that spark here too and what's great about that is we know she's so much better mentally now... so I think she's finally found a balance between 'escaping' into 'Gaga' and being able to channel 'her' in the right way when she wants to.

Hearing her speech about how her sister couldn’t recognize her anymore after she had delay/cancel the JWT… and how now she’s much better, I’m very glad she was able to overcome everything that happened during 2016/2017 and can still pull out performances like this when she feels like it. 

Ladle Ghoulash
9 minutes ago, OMonster said:

The way you always hit the nail on the head with your analyses 

TheBadRomancer
11 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Aw I miss Asiel so much :messga:

Archived