Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie
1 hour ago, mamo said:

OMG THE VINYL VARIANTS!!! BEAUTIFUL

Literally SO HARD TO CHOOSE 😭

I ended up going with the target/ hmv/ fnac exclusive, but oMG ALL OF THEM EVEN THE STANDARD COVER?! STUNNING?! :nooo:

HookerOnAChurch
30 minutes ago, Benji said:

Very NFR which I’m here for :vegas:

exactly :pray:

pussycat
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

I appreciate her following her own artistic path, it’s just a path that I haven’t been able to follow since Chemtrails started

It’s following her artistic path that made Born To Die as influencial as it still is. It’s what got us the softly poetic Honeymoon after a rock inspired Ultraviolence. It’s why she doesn’t need promo, awards, press,… Her work speaks for itself, and it does so strongly

She is a visionary that taps into her artistry and let’s it flow the way it comes and it’s fascinating to see where her mind is headed this time. She just gets it 

Oriane
2 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Slightly off topic but this is why I hate when they do wrappeds or "most streamed songs of the year" when the year is NOT over. I'm sure this song would have made it into my most streamed songs of 2022.

This! Why can't they just do it in January? And even the one we have starts at the beginning of the year, which means that the whole month of December is just cut off.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

alsemanche
42 minutes ago, Oriane said:

This! Why can't they just do it in January? And even the one we have starts at the beginning of the year, which means that the whole month of December is just cut off.

that's why i reactivated my lastfm account tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BLACKOUTbritney

Love it! I kinda lost interest in her during COCC and could never get into Blue Banisters. But I LOOOVE THIS! Gives me Nfr vibes :diane:

StrawberryBlond

So reminiscent of her earlier work, this feels like she's really getting that magic back. I miss that really majestic sound she used to have but this is more like it. That lovely outro is my favourite part. I hope taking a year out of releasing music since having basically back-to-back releases has been beneficial for her as I feel she was in need of a sound refresh after doing the same thing for the last three albums. This shows she's always growing, she's a true artist.

Anderson123

Oh I really like it. Better than anything from Chemtrails and Blue Banisters so this is great. Reminds me a little bit of something from Norman Rockwell or the early stuff. Hope the album is even better!

ProfessionalClown
9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

that's on you because they don't all sound the same :sis:

I’ve literally tried listening to every single album of hers, if you threw them in shuffle I would never be able to tell which is from which album. 

Archived