Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
7 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

2022 most people’s attention spans don’t have time for a 4 and a half minute journey

What :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

What :air:

2 minutes is already too much

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

5 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

She’s going for this 70s singer songwriter Joni Mitchell vibe that feels experimental and takes you on a journey but in 2022 most people’s attention spans don’t have time for a 4 and a half minute journey.

Well this is the same girl that made Venice Bitch, one of her best songs and is almost 10 minutes long, I don't think she cares that much about that. I feel she's on a mindset of "the girls that get it, get it" and honestly, good for her, she's staying true to herself and her art, and she already has a big and loyal enough fanbase to allow herself to do that. 

But I get what you're saying, I reeeally don't like COCC, and I thought that album was the end for me lol, but then I fell in love again with Blue Banisters, maybe she'll find her way to you with this album or another future project :hug:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Why do all of her songs sound the exact same :sis:

They literally don't 

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

2 minutes is already too much

Ikr? 30 second songs are enough tbh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ladle Ghoulash
23 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

She’s going for this 70s singer songwriter Joni Mitchell vibe that feels experimental and takes you on a journey but in 2022 most people’s attention spans don’t have time for a 4 and a half minute journey.

Venice Bitch (one of her best songs) says hi

RudraCNG

Slightly off topic but this is why I hate when they do wrappeds or "most streamed songs of the year" when the year is NOT over. I'm sure this song would have made it into my most streamed songs of 2022.

tomsches

I like it! Not my favorite lead single, but it’s cute! Can’t wait for the album! 

Maxine Puth
16 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Slightly off topic but this is why I hate when they do wrappeds or "most streamed songs of the year" when the year is NOT over. I'm sure this song would have made it into my most streamed songs of 2022.

I believe Apple Music keeps updating every week

AURAOFSHEISSE

The closing 30 seconds transported me:legend:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Nickypie101
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

I am an avid Lana fan so don’t discount my opinions as some judgmental onlooker. I’ve seen her in concert four times, traveling to a different city two of the times just to see her.

I think the first half of the song is a mess but really like the second half. The first two minutes of her just repeating herself with very little instrumentals was getting so boring. The second half was beautiful with the filled out instrumentals and backup singers.

I appreciate her following her own artistic path, it’s just a path that I haven’t been able to follow since Chemtrails started. I’m happy for y’all that do get satisfaction with what she’s currently doing tho :)

Completely agree, was lana obsessed since NFR, hasn’t hit since and this sounds like it will be very similar to the last 2 albums :spin:

1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

but in 2022 most people’s attention spans don’t have time for a 4 and a half minute journey.

and that sounds like their own problem, not lana's :mark:

mother, what must i do?

Archived