Ā 

When that chorus kicks in at the end? ChillingĀ 

It's Honeymoon but with touches of NFR and Blue Banisters. AmazingĀ :pray:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itĀ I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itĀ I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it.

Omfg and I thought it supposed toĀ be out this Friday idk why

Putang Ina Mo

No, I Didn't know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

my username says it all šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

JazzGa

"F*ck me to death" yasss what a Lana-ism :legend:

this is the new "goddamn man-child you f*cked me so good I almost said I Love You"

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

"F*ck me to death" yasss what a Lana-ism :legend:

this is the new "goddamn man-child you f*cked me so good I almost said I Love You"

One of my favorite Lana things is making such a conventionally beautiful song and shoving in a line that makes you remember ā€œoh yeah, this is from the 21st centuryā€Ā 

Blackout19
14 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

God I'm obssessed with the ending

Me too, I don't know why but it reminds me of Chemtrails Over The Country ClubĀ 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Concertaholic

I am an avid Lana fan so donā€™t discount my opinions as some judgmental onlooker. Iā€™ve seen her in concert four times, traveling to a different city two of the times just to see her.

I think the first half of the song is a mess but really like the second half. The first two minutes of her just repeating herself with very little instrumentals was getting so boring. The second half was beautiful with the filled out instrumentals and backup singers.

Sheā€™s going for this 70s singer songwriterĀ Joni Mitchell vibe that feels experimental and takes you on a journey but in 2022 most peopleā€™sĀ attention spans donā€™t have time for a 4 and a half minute journey.

I appreciate her following her own artistic path, itā€™s just a path that I havenā€™t been able to follow since Chemtrails started. Iā€™m happy for yā€™all that do get satisfaction with what sheā€™s currently doing thoĀ :)

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Sheā€™s going for this 70s singer songwriterĀ Joni Mitchell vibe that feels experimental and takes you on a journey but in 2022 most peopleā€™sĀ attention spans donā€™t have time for a 4 and a half minute journey.

Itā€™s a good thing she doesnā€™t write for people who canā€™t keep up with a 4 minute song thenĀ 

Archived