💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bloody Mary gains 2.5M Streams on Dec. 6

Noah

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

I read that it’s currently the #1 most Shazamed song in the world! So cool. Any success it has is SO deserved, the song is a masterpiece. 

Maxine Puth
29 minutes ago, whoresup said:

If it wasn’t Xmas this song would be about 15 places higher

Sucks it had to blow up at this time, I think it would’ve charted on the BBH100 this / next week :enigma:

Economy
5 hours ago, Noah said:

Yup! It‘s playlisted by huge Radio Stations in France. They saw the success and started sending it to radio like late last week-ish? 

I disagree again lol. Boost like this for a Tiktok Trend does not happen like that. It didnt happen to The Weeknd outside of USA, didn’t happen to Meghan Trainor at all.. Government Hooker since its small Trend a few months has been constantly getting 150k Updates on Spotify, Judas is still always around 680k - 710k on Spotify and Bloody Mary has been getting amazing Updates for over a week now. Additionally - many of Gagas Songs reach generally biggest Updates in her career. Compare this to “No” by Meghan Trainor thats going viral with 3 Trends - there are no numbers like that. Neither can be said about The Weeknd. 

The Fact that this Song can remain so stable despite the huge Christmas competition should show that it’s not a short term Trend. Again - The Song has been climbing the european Streaming Charts steadily for 1,5 Weeks now. 

Her Team added it to many Spotify + Apple Music Playlists since last week, with the Playlist reach increasing daily by millions. A promotional Link has been made already. The rights to use the Wednesday Dance have been cleared for a Spotify Canvas, the rights to use Bloody Mary for Wednesday Promo have been cleared by Netflix aaaand her Team is running an Ad on Tiktok for the Song. 

Well if it picks up great. Guess we will see

But I low-key remain skeptical. Just because the boost has been bigger than other tik Tok trends doesn't mean it will last once meme moment is gone

But at the end of the day whatever happens, this was a nice bonus for Gaga for sure

Archived