Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bloody Mary Enters LG’s Spotify Top 5

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

spotify has finally updated gaga’s top 5, with bloody mary knocking out poker face. now, whenever anyone goes to gaga’s page, it’s right there. i’m sure tons of casual fans looking for shallow or something will see it and go “what’s this.” (bloody mary is also further down under the “artist’s pick” heading, making it impossible to miss the song on gaga’s page.)

i can’t even remember the last time a born this way song was in the top 5…it might’ve been pre-ASIB. i took a screenshot of it bc it made me so emotional lol. here’s to it moving up even further!!

(the top 5 is some sort of unknown combination of overall streams and streams right now, as bloody mary is currently out-streaming all of those songs.)

InTheCloset

YES MAMA GAGA

I WILL crucify people for you. 

The gp is having another episode of satanic panic too. Really feels like 2011-12. 

The abyss stares back

EGOT2027
9 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I’m so glad we didn’t gatekeep this song :ladyhaha:

we need to do venus next!! never heard a pop song with more hooks

This just looks amazing, the fact it's gonna hit 100m by the end of the year feels right, possibly 200m by 2024 too if streams remain good over the next year. 

Cello

It's also been added to This Is Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga Complete and Best Of Lady Gaga playlists on her spotify page :applause:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

bornthisway135

Next tour, she needs to add it to set list again. I was fortunate to see it during the Joanne tour. I was so shocked when it played, because I kept the set list a secret from myself the whole time!

im happy to see it surging cuz it’s a deep cut that is phenomenal and deserves public recognition!!

NashvilleGAGA

If nothing else comes from this than her having it as a more regular part of set lists then this is a HUGE win

Archived