Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga passes OneRepublic, Beyoncé, and Bebe Rexha

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin
On 12/6/2022 at 9:37 PM, TylerBR97 said:

Can I slap Gaga for doing NOTHING with this momentum?

What's she supposed to do? Quit her billion dollar movie so she can perform an 11-year-old song on Fallon?

Economy
On 12/6/2022 at 8:37 PM, TheFame Monster said:

It can be argued now that Just Dance is a bigger hit than Poker Face now. Both are massive, but Just Dance has been out streaming it for months and months now

Could just be result of algorithms tho not necessarily that ppl search up just dance more

I've noticed recently that more of Gaga's songs have Just Dance as the followup on Spotify if you don't have another one lined up yourself already

For example after bloody Mary which is popular rn, the next song that automatically comes is Just Dance

Let’s be real, little monsters are delusional enough to believe Gaga might drop everything she’s doing right now to shoot a video for this 11 year old song :laughga:

TheFame Monster
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Could just be result of algorithms tho not necessarily that ppl search up just dance more

I've noticed recently that more of Gaga's songs have Just Dance as the followup on Spotify if you don't have another one lined up yourself already

For example after bloody Mary which is popular rn, the next song that automatically comes is Just Dance

The next song that comes after isn’t consistent. Spotify shuffles the radio station for a song that contains similar songs. The radio station varies by user. For example, here is the linked playlist:

But here is the same playlist on my device:

34-E514-A8-154-D-4298-A917-65863-E886-A8

Totally different songs. Radio playlists are still personalized based on a users listening history and preferences. Just Dance may be showing up in more peoples radio playlists that Spotify generates when a user’s queue ends, but that means Spotify thinks they prefer Just Dance

President Biden

:icega: Blood Mary better be serviced to radio soon & put on Apple Music’s Top Hits asap

I got drunk

Economy
5 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

The next song that comes after isn’t consistent. Spotify shuffles the radio station for a song that contains similar songs. The radio station varies by user. For example, here is the linked playlist:

But here is the same playlist on my device:

34-E514-A8-154-D-4298-A917-65863-E886-A8

Totally different songs. Radio playlists are still personalized based on a users listening history and preferences. Just Dance may be showing up in more peoples radio playlists that Spotify generates when a user’s queue ends, but that means Spotify thinks they prefer Just Dance

Ah ok I see thanks for explaining. I didn't realize the follow up song varied by user

Archived